[ROM][FF18][July 01, 2012] DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.2.0_Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Ahh crap! I just switched to Blu Kuban but now I'm tempted to switch back to this rom again and see if the issues I was having have disappeared.... My wife is gonna kill me for being glued to my phone so much...lol. Thanks for all your work good Sir!

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ahh crap! I just switched to Blu Kuban but now I'm tempted to switch back to this rom again and see if the issues I was having have disappeared.... My wife is gonna kill me for being glued to my phone so much...lol. Thanks for all your work good Sir!

You better switch back. Just kidding.......cough cough traitor cough..... :p

Sent From A Rotary Phone

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Dark_Knight2, i took the liberty of adding a few mods to your room..video issue fixed, (thx sycotik for bringuing it up!) brough back the camera shutter-charging plug in sounds etc, integraded your last weather fix in to the rom for the weather to display in lock screen , replaced the calculator app that was on the room (looked extremely simple) for the stock one since i like the interface, is way better hands down lol, added a few more ringtones ported over from galaxy nexus LTE, deleted some apps (terminal emulator, apollo, etc), brough back stock music player and FX, google maps, street view, added sprint stock bootanimation sound, and replaced blue gmail app with stock clean white one :beer:
..am sure im forgeting stuff but you guys 'll get to play with it, enjoy and review what u do and don't like about it, as soon as Dark_Knight2 gives me the green light (since he is the original creator and i can't just post a rom cooked for someome else without consent) and point me in the direction on how to upload to the forums, like i said before, im new to the site and don't know how to move around here! :)
I can asure you is running pretty stable as of right now, with no known lags, errors o force closes.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Dark_knight2..
here you go..get to play with it and give me some reviews..starting to like this!
DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.1.1_Moded.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Its all good. Thank you for your help on this yesterday. I got to it right away.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

anytime dude! i need that done asap lol..
..how about that new released cyanogen source code u mentioned in a early post, any luck on that!? what's good about it?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
anytime dude! i need that done asap lol..
..how about that new released cyanogen source code u mentioned in a early post, any luck on that!? what's good about it?

I got a test build. Its based on RC1 source and ported over. I dont know what works or dont work. I did it for sh*ts and giggles mainly. If you want to test it let me know :beer::cool::beer:

Sent From A Rotary Phone

Wh19L45H

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Dark_Knight2 hey great work on this rom keep up the good work very very very stable and great battery life on my phone

thanks again
:D

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Lol.. yea everything seems to be working very smoothly.. I haven't had any problems since.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital