[ROM][FF18][July 01, 2012] DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.2.0_Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdog197804

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
This wall paper is pretty cool.. lol my wife saw it today and said wtf kinda wall paper is that....she was even more confused when I told her the name of it..... ha ha classic

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
This wall paper is pretty cool.. lol my wife saw it today and said wtf kinda wall paper is that....she was even more confused when I told her the name of it..... ha ha classic

Thats awesome. Gooooooooooooo Unicorn Power....:thumbup::p:beer:

Sent From A Rotary Phone

smackema1

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
2 things I'd love a lot more with this rom first don't install bloatware on startup strip it a little more and main browser if possible to be chrome already so there is no.need to have a stock browser and the intended chrome

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
2 things I'd love a lot more with this rom first don't install bloatware on startup strip it a little more and main browser if possible to be chrome already so there is no.need to have a stock browser and the intended chrome

Define Bloatware? Also Chrome isnt a default browser in an ICS Rom. The browser im using in this is CM9 Sourced Browser.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

sarcazmo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Still really enjoying this rom. I took a couple of screen caps is there any way to post them via this app?

Only (minor) gripe is that input selection in the notification bar.

Also, and this is more a general question, is there any way to get the native Gmail app to fit emails to screen?

Again keep up the great work! Looking forward to future releases!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

sarcazmo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this is a bug or not.

If you go to system settings>display> if you uncheck "show clock on lock screen" it doesnt disable the clock from lock screen. Also the clock position option doesnt work if you leave the clock enabled.

smackema1

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Here is a stupid thing I notice the endless home screen flip where you go in one direction and keep going and going it stops like gingerbread does and for the ladies reading I'm not being rude its a great cyagen hybrid use just telling him small things we notice keep up the good work

just an update i flashed back to blu kuban to test out the tethering issue and sad to say all tether works there wifi tether and foxfi but now im back on yours playing around still

Last edited:

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Still really enjoying this rom. I took a couple of screen caps is there any way to post them via this app?

Also, and this is more a general question, is there any way to get the native Gmail app to fit emails to screen?

Yeah you can upload pics with this app straight from your gallery. Just hit the little camera icon when you're posting a reply.

Reactions: sarcazmo

pdog197804

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site

+1 on the Gmail fitting the screen.... that would be fantastic.... one other small thing I am not a big fan of is the dark font with dark boxes... its hard to see them....see attached picture... I have found this issue in many area's...

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it's the same thing with many other roms, regarding the dark text on dark buttons. It's the way the apps were designed, not the roms fault.

Adam G

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Dark Knight, I had never rooted before, let alone run a non-stock ROM. But I rooted and flashed your ROM and I'm really happy with it. Thanks for your work on this.

The only things I would quibble about are 1) the GMail fit to screen thing that others have mentioned and 2) my wifi tether doesnt seem to want to send data to anything that connects to it. I'm going to uninstall wifi tether and try it again though, maybe it's user error on my end.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I am on a EL29 2.3.6 Nandroid and Gmail looks the same on GB as it does on my ICS Rom... :confused: I dont understand what your asking? Gmail has always been like this sense the beginnings of android in 2007.

Sent From A Rotary Phone

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dark Knight, I had never rooted before, let alone run a non-stock ROM. But I rooted and flashed your ROM and I'm really happy with it. Thanks for your work on this.

The only things I would quibble about are 1) the GMail fit to screen thing that others have mentioned and 2) my wifi tether doesnt seem to want to send data to anything that connects to it. I'm going to uninstall wifi tether and try it again though, maybe it's user error on my end.

Have you tried FoxFi?

Sent From A Rotary Phone

Andriodfan88

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Keep in mind I am a noob. The ROM is running great. The only issue I see is that the only time I see I have an email or a message or missed call is in the notification bar. It doesnt show on the icons. Other than that its awesome.

pdog197804

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it's the same thing with many other roms, regarding the dark text on dark buttons. It's the way the apps were designed, not the roms fault.

Weird... I've been on about 8 different roms and this is the first one I've noticed it on... hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11