[ROM][FF18][July 01, 2012] DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.2.0_Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andriodfan88

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Question for you. I have been running your Liquid Ice V1.2.0 ROM and I have been able to install S Voice and it works great. I have just recently installed Google Now but which wasn't difficult but I am getting a network error on start up. I can type a search but the voice doesnt work. Any thoughts on what I can do to make it work with your ROM. Here is the URL I used for the install: Port Google Now To Your Ice Cream Sandwich Android Phone
any advice would be very much appreciated. Again great job. Just got paid will be making a donation.

vacanation

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
Hey Darknight2..is been a while since i posted last time, ever since stuff started to look and feel good lol..i was running DK_Liquid_Ice_v1.1.1_Release for quite a while now with the few mods i did myself off course, video in gallery, bt issue etc, rem? well, i finally decided to give v1.2.0 a try to c what's new and i noticed it needs one simple little fix that im pretty sure everyone who has it also noticed but, since is so perfect, no one jumped in and mentioned..the camera, zoom doesn't work for still pics..at least wasn't on my phone tho! i clearly took care of it and now is working flawlessly!
..something else i had way better reception and signal bars with the modem in ROM v1.1.1, with this, i barely get steady 3g, and 4g doesn't lock at all, i use to get 4g at least in my bedrom and living rom, now, it keeps switching between 1x and poor 3g all the time and data speed sucks lol, not even after the patch u provided in case this happens! :( ..i would appreciate if u could post a link with a patch of the modem from ROM v1.1.1, if possible!! O:) i'll post progress after fixing, if i do tho!..
..thx in advance.

Last edited:

trojan214

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Dark,
So I have been running this rom for a few days now and just realized that I never flashed to the right modem. Do I have to reflash the rom and modem or can I just flash to the proper modem?

elport

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
dark_knight2 i just flashed your rom. it was loving it. i did miss my app folders and tw.

but then i set a password to my phone and it wont bring the keyboard up so i can input my password.
i tried lock and unlock screen to see if that would work but the screen never came back on.

any advice on how to fix this.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
dark_knight2 i just flashed your rom. it was loving it. i did miss my app folders and tw.

but then i set a password to my phone and it wont bring the keyboard up so i can input my password.
i tried lock and unlock screen to see if that would work but the screen never came back on.

any advice on how to fix this.

I had a passcode set on this rom and didnt have the issue. Try wiping cache and dalvik inside recovery.

elport

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
i did. im just going to odin back to ff18 rooted get cwm and flash the rom again
what should i flash before installing the rom.

do you think it might have been and issue with titanium back up. restored my app + data.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
i did. im just going to odin back to ff18 rooted get cwm and flash the rom again
what should i flash before installing the rom.

do you think it might have been and issue with titanium back up. restored my app + data.

Try not restoring the app data this time. Were u on any ics based rom b4 this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34