08-25-2012 11:12 AM
538 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    XDA app keeps uninstalling by itself. So weird. Anyone have any idea what could be causing that?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Your phone hates xda as much as I do :thumbup:
    patrao_n likes this.
    07-21-2012 03:44 PM
    Your phone hates xda as much as I do :thumbup:
    Lol. Yeah not denying that there are large amounts of full blown ****** bags over there who think they are better than everyone else and in some kind of nerd God cult.

There are many interesting topics though and I've learned a lot. Some of the people are decent and helpful. Some...

07-21-2012 04:07 PM
    Lol. Yeah not denying that there are large amounts of full blown ****** bags over there who think they are better than everyone else and in some kind of nerd God cult.

There are many interesting topics though and I've learned a lot. Some of the people are decent and helpful. Some...

Ya I agree. Ive learned alot as well from xda. But like you said its a bunch of whiny know it all nerds over there. Lol.
    07-21-2012 04:10 PM
    Anyone else getting the unable to connect error for the default news and weather app? It isn't my connection.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    07-21-2012 07:08 PM
    Nada. Connecting just fine here.

07-21-2012 08:35 PM
    Man I am really digging the uber clean look of this rom. Even the unicorn wallpaper lol. I keep main home screen naked :P

I looked at several different themes in the market but none were nearly as attractive as the stock theme. I can't find any that have the message app themed which was really all I was looking for anyway.

07-21-2012 08:40 PM
    Going to try again.. Come to find out my phone had a circuit board problem and a bad battery so got it replaced... Could explain all the problems I was having..
    07-21-2012 09:12 PM

I have been on XDA up until finding this ROM.. I agree that there are many interesting things at XDA but there are so many things and such big threads that it is kind of hard to find anything or get any help..

Dark Knight, your stuff would go a long way over there.. Especially your GPS fix.. Alot of people are still using the work around to get a lock in gingerbread and then flash ICS..
    07-21-2012 09:21 PM
    I have been on XDA up until finding this ROM.. I agree that there are many interesting things at XDA but there are so many things and such big threads that it is kind of hard to find anything or get any help..

Dark Knight, your stuff would go a long way over there.. Especially your GPS fix.. Alot of people are still using the work around to get a lock in gingerbread and then flash ICS..
    Ya im sure. People will soon come over to the dark side Im very happy with android central.
    elport and patrao_n like this.
    07-21-2012 09:44 PM
    Dark Knight....I just flashed your RC4...great job bringing that to us.

Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

07-21-2012 09:45 PM
    Going to try again.. Come to find out my phone had a circuit board problem and a bad battery so got it replaced... Could explain all the problems I was having..
    That would definitely be the issue. Flash it again and you will be very pleased.
    07-21-2012 09:46 PM
    Dark Knight....I just flashed your RC4...great job bringing that to us.

Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Im hoping to have a RC5 out tomorrow with a few bug fixes and a new nightly with ALOT of new code and commits from cm9 upstream.
    07-21-2012 09:47 PM
    Im hoping to have a RC5 out tomorrow with a few bug fixes and a new nightly with ALOT of new code and commits from cm9 upstream.
    What's going to be the recommended flash technique? Flash RC5 Directly on RC4 or back to EL26 then flash RC5?

07-21-2012 09:56 PM
    What's going to be the recommended flash technique? Flash RC5 Directly on RC4 or back to EL26 then flash RC5?

TBD (To Be Decided) as I dont know that new code commits. Ive been out of the loop for 3 days. Tomorrow Ill get caught up.
    osc006 likes this.
    07-21-2012 10:01 PM
    TBD (To Be Decided) as I dont know that new code commits. Ive been out of the loop for 3 days. Tomorrow Ill get caught up.
    I look forward to RC5. Thanks!

07-21-2012 10:05 PM
    That would definitely be the issue. Flash it again and you will be very pleased.
    Well I reflashed.on the replacement and no random reboots yet.. I was pleased with the.battery life until I restarted.. it went from 50 to 20.. also ran into a 4g disconnect problem I ran into with the xda versions.. I think I had mentioned it before. The 4g switch becomes grayed out and stuck on turning on and status says active or idle and only 3g works until phone is rebooted.. screenshot attached. Don't know if this is something that can be looked into.
    07-22-2012 12:21 AM
    Attached is also a screenshot of how my battery dropped off with the restart.to get.4g back. Is this normal? This is a brand new battery..
    07-22-2012 12:34 AM
    Anyone having issues editing contacts.
    Or
    Has anyone tried running a different launcher such as the golauncher

07-22-2012 12:58 AM

I have rc4 with simple swagger theme installed from the market. Got to say all is running beautifully delicious. Thanks for all of your hard work dark
    sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    07-22-2012 01:20 AM
    Attached is also a screenshot of how my battery dropped off with the restart.to get.4g back. Is this normal? This is a brand new battery..
    Take a screenshot of your settings....about phone. I bet i know the issue but I need the screenshot to confirm.
    07-22-2012 02:47 AM
    Click to view quoted image

I have rc4 with simple swagger theme installed from the market. Got to say all is running beautifully delicious. Thanks for all of your hard work dark
    sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    That looks awesome. Very very swagger. :thumbup:
    07-22-2012 02:49 AM
    Anyone having issues editing contacts.
    Or
    Has anyone tried running a different launcher such as the golauncher

Editing contacts works fine as for using a different launcher.....i only recommend 3 aftermarket launchers. CM9 Trechubet. Apex. And Nova. Go launcher or any other non ics launcher is not recommended.
    elport likes this.
    07-22-2012 02:52 AM
    Have you heard of any others that might come with folders for apps?

07-22-2012 06:53 AM
    Take a screenshot of your settings....about phone. I bet i know the issue but I need the screenshot to confirm.
    Here is the screenshot
    07-22-2012 08:04 AM
    Have you heard of any others that might come with folders for apps?

Nova launcher has it.
    07-22-2012 08:11 AM
538 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD