[ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightli

Hey Dark, this wallpaper seems right up your alley.
4c19799e-93f6-54b0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: patrao_n

elport

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
How do I turn haptic feed back on rc4 I already unchecked it yet it still vib.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

If anyone is interested in rocking a Dark Knight boot animation to go with their Dark Knight provided rom I found this in a Droid Razr forum. It is slightly to large for our screen but it still looks pretty badass booting up.

Here is a link to the zip I uploaded to 4shared. If you don't have an account just sign up with one of your old email accounts, I know that I have an old hotmail account I use for this kind of crap.

bootanimation.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

This is NOT flashable.

Place zip onto SD. Go into system/media/ delete current bootanimation.zip and place this one there in it's place.

I've already tested it, it works.

Here is another one I found. It's just clips from the new movie. Looks really nice on our phones. Makes we wish the boot time on this rom was a little longer :). I don't have a preview of it. Make sure after you push it to the system you rename it bootanimation.zip.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/xof2nRuB/DKbootanimation.html

Last edited:

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

def3nder, i am not sure about loading that boot animation. how do i load it? it says above it is not flashable and to load it onto sd and go into system. i am confused from here. can you help me with the install steps? i am running the aokp milestone 6 rc4. thanks

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

def3nder, i am not sure about loading that boot animation. how do i load it? it says above it is not flashable and to load it onto sd and go into system. i am confused from here. can you help me with the install steps? i am running the aokp milestone 6 rc4. thanks

Go into system, then go into media, then find the bootanimation.zip and delete it. Put the one you downloaded in its place. Then reboot your phone. Make sure you sd is mounted as writeable. I use ES file manager. Let me know if you need further instruction.

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

system is where i am confused. i dont see media in system on the phone settings. and i looked in recovery mode and thought you said it is not flashable.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

system is where i am confused. i dont see media in system on the phone settings. and i looked in recovery mode and thought you said it is not flashable.

No no no. Open ES File Explorer or whatever file manager you are using. Hit the "up" icon. Open the "system" folder. Open the "media" folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish