[ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 17, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 RC3 [Semi-Official]

Don't forget that you can use CWM that is bundled in sfhub's package. (FF18)

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Still terrible. I'm getting about the same and I get lag in some games. :thumbdown:

Sent from my piece of expensive plastic and silicon.

I dont understand why you are getting laginess. Can you get me a logcat so I can see why your experiencing this problem? Also CM9 peeps are reporting horrible quad scores as well. This is because quadrent is only testing one core in the cpu. This is an ICS Dual core issue. I get low scores on stock FF18 as well. Quad scores are not real world performance scores anyways. Remember this is only a release canidiate not a stable build as of yet. I need logcats.

Reactions: patrao_n
Jul 16, 2012
Visit site

could anyone possibly give me a link to a working CWM that can flash this rom properly and works with EL26?

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site

I repeat. It works on rooted ff18 with cwm. Just install cwm from sfhub root package!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

See, I have no Idea what that is and googleing it doesn't really help, but regardless I got it going using the auto root package, now, has anyone managed to get the SD card problem fixed?

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site

I've gotten a number of apps to install and run flawlessly (no lag), the rom works as it should aside from the small error with the SD card not reading properly with most apps if that could be fixed or if theirs a way to fix that then this rom would be exactly what I've been looking for

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site

OK I have found a few issues, mainly third party app ones, if I use an alternate SMS client (go SMS) the message will fail to send if it uses its windowed reply screen instead of the app directly, then, apps will run in the wrong orientation a lot (landscape instead of normal, so instead of just the SD card problem, that is a problem as well

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
OK I have found a few issues, mainly third party app ones, if I use an alternate SMS client (go SMS) the message will fail to send if it uses its windowed reply screen instead of the app directly, then, apps will run in the wrong orientation a lot (landscape instead of normal, so instead of just the SD card problem, that is a problem as well

Thats the developers of the apps fault. Nothing to do with this rom.

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Have you calibrated your sensors?

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

ffkip911

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

for SD read issues, I believe the fix is
menu/system settings/storage/menu/storage configurator/use external storage

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
GPS needs a better lock.. like what u did with that other mod.. SD card is there its just under emmc not sd

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
So far all my apps work with no read issues.. but for some reason rom manager is acting up.. but I think its probly just an issue with ics because its done this b4..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johndoe11