[ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 18, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 RC4 [Semi-Official]

Nevermind the zips just took a minute to load into the menu. This rom is really really...really nice.

If I push a boot animation to the system will it work on AOKP? The unicorn is great and everything but...ya know. lol

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 18, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 RC4 [Semi-Official]

Correction, I simply can't find a way to change the font in system settings, it just seems I over looked my custom tones in the list

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Correction, I simply can't find a way to change the font in system settings, it just seems I over looked my custom tones in the list

Your getting TouchWiz and AOSP mixed up. If this was a touchwiz based rom direct from samsung then you could indeed change the font in system settings. However this is an AOSP (Android Open Source Project) direct from googles code. You will not find that option on this rom. Sorry

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Nevermind the zips just took a minute to load into the menu. This rom is really really...really nice.

If I push a boot animation to the system will it work on AOKP? The unicorn is great and everything but...ya know. lol

Hey....how dare you mock the pick unicorn boot animation. :thumbup::p:beer: I am deeply offended by your desire to change it. Lol

Im just messing. :)

Yes this is bootanimation.zip supported by default. Just look in /system/media/bootanimation.zip. Delete the default one and then add yours. Change permissions to "chmod 644" then reboot.

Reactions: DEF3NDER

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok so any glitches in RC4 that need fixing??? I want to get a 95% stable release by end of the week. Gps. Data. Sensors. Does everything work like it should?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Most flawless rom I've flashed thus far.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Thank you for those kind words.

Ok we are going into Stable/Nightly status with this in the next version. Im going to start adding the newest latest and greatest nightly commits from CM9 Nightlies. What does this mean? Some features may or may not work correctly. With this being said I will make two seperate areas in my op. One will be daily driver RCs and Stable Releases and the other will be nightlies. Will it be on a daily basis? I will try my best but no guarantees. Im kinda basing this set up on how the cyanogenmod team does there stuff. Users will love this setup as well.

RC4 will be the final Release Canidiate/Stable release for now. I am going to start compiling AOKP Nightlies will all the cutting edge commits from cyanogenmod very soon.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
If anyone knows where to find dark themed gapps please share. I never realized how white was in vanilla :p

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Dark, I know you didn't build these roms from scratch but porting and compiling and tweaking is still work. Plus you've answered all my questions I've had while trying to learn this stuff without flaming me or being an ass. Throw up a link so I can donate...

Reactions: Downtown Taco

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dark, I know you didn't build these roms from scratch but porting and compiling and tweaking is still work. Plus you've answered all my questions I've had while trying to learn this stuff without flaming me or being an ass. Throw up a link so I can donate...

I gotta create one still. Lol. Do not have one as of yet :)

fredrick1213

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
So does anyone have any comments on battery life? I would really like to know since I heard battery life on the xda version wasn't great

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000