[ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I tested out the GPS today while driving (rc4).. accurate as far as finding my location.. but after that it does nothing.. doesn't lock on and follow.. never starts directing.. which is weird.. cuz when I tried your liquid ice rom.. it locked on and started directing almost instantly

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I tested out the GPS today while driving (rc4).. accurate as far as finding my location.. but after that it does nothing.. doesn't lock on and follow.. never starts directing.. which is weird.. cuz when I tried your liquid ice rom.. it locked on and started directing almost instantly

Not really that weird cause my liquid ice rom is built on the OTA FF18 Base and AOKP is based on Compiled Source Code from Google. Alot of work goes into an AOSP Rom.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm curious. Gonna go see if mine works...brb lol.

Update: just walked down to the end of my road and back. Followed me the entire way very accurately.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Knight2

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
XDA app keeps uninstalling by itself. So weird. Anyone have any idea what could be causing that?

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Your phone hates xda as much as I do :thumbup::D

Lol. Yeah not denying that there are large amounts of full blown douche bags over there who think they are better than everyone else and in some kind of nerd God cult.

There are many interesting topics though and I've learned a lot. Some of the people are decent and helpful. Some...

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Lol. Yeah not denying that there are large amounts of full blown douche bags over there who think they are better than everyone else and in some kind of nerd God cult.

There are many interesting topics though and I've learned a lot. Some of the people are decent and helpful. Some...

Ya I agree. Ive learned alot as well from xda. But like you said its a bunch of whiny know it all nerds over there. Lol.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else getting the unable to connect error for the default news and weather app? It isn't my connection.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Man I am really digging the uber clean look of this rom. Even the unicorn wallpaper lol. I keep main home screen naked :p

I looked at several different themes in the market but none were nearly as attractive as the stock theme. I can't find any that have the message app themed which was really all I was looking for anyway.

jhcomputerguy

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 19, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC][Nightlies]

Going to try again.. Come to find out my phone had a circuit board problem and a bad battery so got it replaced... Could explain all the problems I was having..

jhcomputerguy

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 19, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC][Nightlies]

I have been on XDA up until finding this ROM.. I agree that there are many interesting things at XDA but there are so many things and such big threads that it is kind of hard to find anything or get any help..

Dark Knight, your stuff would go a long way over there.. Especially your GPS fix.. Alot of people are still using the work around to get a lock in gingerbread and then flash ICS..

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I have been on XDA up until finding this ROM.. I agree that there are many interesting things at XDA but there are so many things and such big threads that it is kind of hard to find anything or get any help..

Dark Knight, your stuff would go a long way over there.. Especially your GPS fix.. Alot of people are still using the work around to get a lock in gingerbread and then flash ICS..

Ya im sure. People will soon come over to the dark side :D Im very happy with android central.

Reactions: patrao_n and elport

osc006

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Dark Knight....I just flashed your RC4...great job bringing that to us.

Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dark Knight....I just flashed your RC4...great job bringing that to us.

Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Im hoping to have a RC5 out tomorrow with a few bug fixes and a new nightly with ALOT of new code and commits from cm9 upstream.

osc006

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Im hoping to have a RC5 out tomorrow with a few bug fixes and a new nightly with ALOT of new code and commits from cm9 upstream.

What's going to be the recommended flash technique? Flash RC5 Directly on RC4 or back to EL26 then flash RC5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams