[ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chezbi

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Alright dark I found a glitch, though very minor...

When you put your user info in the security options and set it to show on the lock screen and have something that's longer than the width of the screen then there's some awful screen tearing and flashing of the unlock ring... It might be because of the scrolling of the user info

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Alright dark I found a glitch, though very minor...

When you put your user info in the security options and set it to show on the lock screen and have something that's longer than the width of the screen then there's some awful screen tearing and flashing of the unlock ring... It might be because of the scrolling of the user info

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

That is a known issue with AOKP and CM9 upstream. I will decompile the framework and see if I can address it.

Reactions: patrao_n

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightli

My battery life was horrible today. It seems the last week or so it has gotten worse. I will try to turn the led notification off and see what kind of improvement I can get

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I accidentally denied rom control super user access and checked do not ask again. How can I change this option?

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
My battery life was horrible today. It seems the last week or so it has gotten worse. I will try to turn the led notification off and see what kind of improvement I can get

Pull your battery. Try to spin it. If it spins its bloated and time to get a new one. I had one go bad on me before.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

How do I change the splash screen? I am still pretty new to all this customization and have not quite been able to figure it out.

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Is the boot animation the same as the splash screen. I thought the splash is like when the phone says galaxy s2 during startup before boot animation

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

LOL, I like how he claims to be the one who is new at all this and yet nobody else knows exactly what he is referring to. I sure don't.

If it is in fact the boot up screen (Galaxy S2) there is an app on the play store that you can use to load up any image file. Here is an XDA thread discussing it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1752904

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Don't know about LCD but as for the led notifications do this. Settings>display>pulse notification and pulse low battery just for good measure.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

Status
Not open for further replies.