[ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Should I wipe data, cache and dalvik on RC4...or only the later two?

I guess I really don't understand where the GPS firmware/software sits.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I has issues the first time I flashed rc4 so I backed up everything to my laptop and then wiped EVERYTHING, including my SD card. Reflashed, redownloaded all my apps fresh from the market and have had zero issues this time around. Like stated above, try flashing back to GB, get lock, boot into recovery, and reflash aokp.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: osc006

osc006

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I has issues the first time I flashed rc4 so I backed up everything to my laptop and then wiped EVERYTHING, including my SD card. Reflashed, redownloaded all my apps fresh from the market and have had zero issues this time around. Like stated above, try flashing back to GB, get lock, boot into recovery, and reflash aokp.

I'll try that since I wanted to jump to RC5 anyways.

Deakelem you mentioned flashing FF11 then RC5....I can try that too.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

That's what I did for rc5 works perfectly now

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
AWESOME. I like the theatrics lol.

I was gonna stick with rc4 till the official stable build but now I don't know :rolleyes:

This should be 95% stable. Lots of code changes. Upgrades to sensors, gps, ril, build.prop, libs, framework, you name it. Rest assured that ALL my updates are major. I will not release a small one or two change update. Its not worth it. And no changelog to speak of yet. Users can check out the nightly cm9 changelog for all updates. If its needed then I add it.

Reactions: elport

jhcomputerguy

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightli

Pretty much giving up.. This rom just does not work for me, on TWO different phones.. Sleep of death, random reboots and then when I am talking on the phone it starts clicking and reboots right in the middle.. From what I have had the chance to play with, it seems like a cool rom. Thanks anyway..

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

Hey Dark did you forget to add a keyboard for RC6? After flashing all I have is google voice typing and its making it impossible to get past the gapps initial setup, and also adding my gmail account to access market place to install ics keyboard.

Is this just me?

Thanks man

-Dean

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

Pretty much giving up.. This rom just does not work for me, on TWO different phones.. Sleep of death, random reboots and then when I am talking on the phone it starts clicking and reboots right in the middle.. From what I have had the chance to play with, it seems like a cool rom. Thanks anyway..

Sry man :( you really are missing out on this badass rom.

Besta luck

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Could somebody pretty please tell me where in the system I can extract the wallpaper images? I want to use one for my lock screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon