[ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Now I am having data connectivity problems. I can barely get a data connection and I think it has something to do with the stable 1 I tried to load last night. I am talking horrible connections where I used to have good connections. Maybe I need to flash another kernal? I don't know please help.

What modem are you on???

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Have you been living under a rock.

My new stable 1 thread is here.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=194233

[ROM][July 25, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 1]

Brick house, not rock :p
Also, is a dead pixel software based or hardware based? I have a tiny one that annoys me...when I actually see it.

When will another stable build be out? :p

Sent from my slab of black plastic. But apparently Apple owns black rectangles.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Brick house, not rock :p
Also, is a dead pixel software based or hardware based? I have a tiny one that annoys me...when I actually see it.

When will another stable build be out? :p

Sent from my slab of black plastic. But apparently Apple owns black rectangles.

Dead pixel is hardware. Happened to me a few times on other phones.

metsfan521

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightli

New to the forums. I am running milestone 6 from xda (friend flashed it last night successfully) and was wondering if there was a way I could download the sprint visual voicemail app? I don't have the app at all on my device and miss it dearly. Thanks for any help you guys can provide me with.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
New to the forums. I am running milestone 6 from xda (friend flashed it last night successfully) and was wondering if there was a way I could download the sprint visual voicemail app? I don't have the app at all on my device and miss it dearly. Thanks for any help you guys can provide me with.

You need to go to Times_Infinitys thread on xda for that kind of support. Unless you are using mine then no support will be given.

Reactions: patrao_n

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Battery life today with heavy usage. This includes a bunch of benchmarks, governor tweaks, reboots, and over an hour sitting there messing with Google Now. I am seriously impressed.
Crap I meant for this to go in the "stable 2" thread. Woops. Why was this revived??

-AOKP with a Jellybean mutation - FF18 Modem - 200dpi

EggotheKilljoy

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

So what's the difference between this and the build from Times_infinity? I'm looking for a more updated version, and I came across this.

And is it safe to flash this from the TWRP recovery that came with the build from Times?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

All of Dark_Knight2's, Galaxy S II, Epic 4G Touch threads have been locked and archived due to non-compliance of the Forums Developer Rules. Further details will be posted in the form of a sticky within the hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.