[ROM][ICS][Aug 18, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

someguyatx

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Just flashed this build clean, was previously running build 40 from xda. So far everything is much faster but the transitions in the app drawer and home screens seem a bit choppy. Is there something I can adjust to smooth this out? Edit: Never mind this seems to be smoothing out with use. I guess it just needs time to settle.

Also does this have visual voicemail or can I load the app from the xda veraion?

Last edited:

chaseepoch

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 25, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 1]

Is anyone else having problems getting the startup tweaks to stay selected once you leave the menu for them? Logcatting didn't reveal anything helpful, at least nothing. I saw.

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems getting the startup tweaks to stay selected once you leave the menu for them? Logcatting didn't reveal anything helpful, at least nothing. I saw.

I too can second this issue. My startup tweaks will not hold. I didn't even notice until I read this post. Any ideas?

chaseepoch

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
What tweaks are not starting????

Settings -> Rom Control -> Startup Tweaks
Nothing there will remain selected. If I leave that menu and return, my selections are gone. Tried fixing perms, cache and dalvik, redownload/reinstall, complete wipe of my device, and log at doesn't tell me anything helpful in that regard.

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

I will also like to add that super user never can gain root privleges upon updating the binaries..

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Settings -> Rom Control -> Startup Tweaks
Nothing there will remain selected. If I leave that menu and return, my selections are gone. Tried fixing perms, cache and dalvik, redownload/reinstall, complete wipe of my device, and log at doesn't tell me anything helpful in that regard.

Thats a framework issue. Ill look into it tomorrow.

osc006

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I just realized that I'm unable to send MMS. What can I do to troubleshoot? I've cleared app data and rebooted.

Re-flash ROM?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

elport

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
In my app drawer there is a few dead sectors...
Anyone what with this issue

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Play Store is giving me a hard time. I can't download any apps and it gives me an error when I try. I cleared data and rebooted. Ideas anyone?

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site

Just installed...Any way to stop the text messages from syncing? Its loading every text message for like the past 10 minutes. Can I stop this???

dandinnj

May 23, 2011
Visit site

Play Store is giving me a hard time. I can't download any apps and it gives me an error when I try. I cleared data and rebooted. Ideas anyone?

Try removing your Google account, than clear data from Play store and google services framework than re add account

dt81

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Ya, I I did that. The only issue I'm seeing so far is the rotating transition. It's about a 3 second delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djaa7