[ROM][ICS][Aug 18, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deviantspy

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 30, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 2]

I wanted to know if in the languages there is ARABIC in it.

Most roms on these forums don't have it :(

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
When I reboot phone someTimes the phone won't bring up the keyboard and I have to reboot again so the screen will come back onhttp://db.tt/oWKymx9Z

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

I woul first say are you on stable 2? Or stable 1? Also are you using any custom kernel besides the one that's packed in? Also if you are on one of the stables and using tge packed kernel from this rom I would say your download was bad and redownload and flash. I have been on both stables and havent had that problem.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Also do you mean keyboard won't start in general sometimes or just certain apps? Like Google maps. Did you remove the default keyboard and instead use a 3rd party keyboard?

lunchboxva

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 30, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 2]

is anybody getting battery drain issues and wake locks that are present in times infinity's version of aokp on this rom?

elport

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
I woul first say are you on stable 2? Or stable 1? Also are you using any custom kernel besides the one that's packed in? Also if you are on one of the stables and using tge packed kernel from this rom I would say your download was bad and redownload and flash. I have been on both stables and havent had that problem.
4244c962-0a5e-bdf2.jpg

Custom kernel
Stable 2
3rd
Party
Screen will come on nothing will happen I will screen and it will no longer be responsive so I am then forced to reboot[holding down power button]

Last edited:

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I forget whether its stable 1 or 2 that had a problem with the keyboard no being in there. But ya no peoblems on 1. My only problem with two was that over time tapatalk would become really slow and choppy when scrolling

Sychotik

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I forget whether its stable 1 or 2 that had a problem with the keyboard no being in there. But ya no peoblems on 1. My only problem with two was that over time tapatalk would become really slow and choppy when scrolling

Stable 1 had no keyboard but he re-released and its fine.. been on stable 1 since.. never had problems so I never switched

Reactions: patrao_n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool