[ROM][ICS][Aug 18, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xe4zy

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I would keep trying I'm in the Midwest here and doing either doing boost latest fg 30 or the el 26 is probably your best bet if nothing than its sprints towers.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

pdaddy

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. A problem I've ran into.
my phone likes to do a deep sleep or boot off completely for no reason no matter which kernal I have. Any suggestions?

I would say do a fresh install. I had some weird issues on the first flash. I reflashed and it fixed most of them. Only thing now is if I power down and let it build up a charge it will power back on by itself before reaching a full charge. Overall very stable though.

DK, any particulars that you are working on for the next release you mentioned a few posts back?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

xe4zy

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
I would say do a fresh install. I had some weird issues on the first flash. I reflashed and it fixed most of them. Only thing now is if I power down and let it build up a charge it will power back on by itself before reaching a full charge. Overall very stable though.

DK, any particulars that you are working on for the next release you mentioned a few posts back?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Yeah same here. I love this rom but i couldnt enjoy it because of the reboots and the deep sleep. Not sure what else to do. I guess this is a ? That was already answered but is the agat safe flashware not friendly with this aokp? Cause i didnt do the mobile odin flash just cuz it looked like a hassle but can someone tell me is that the only to properly install this rom?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah same here. I love this rom but i couldnt enjoy it because of the reboots and the deep sleep. Not sure what else to do. I guess this is a ? That was already answered but is the agat safe flashware not friendly with this aokp? Cause i didnt do the mobile odin flash just cuz it looked like a hassle but can someone tell me is that the only to properly install this rom?

***Sigh*** That "Hassle" is there FOR A REASON. Follow the directions in the op or dont use the rom. 99% of users have little issue with aokp IF THEY FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. This is really getting old. :banghead:

xe4zy

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
***Sigh*** That "Hassle" is there FOR A REASON. Follow the directions in the op or dont use the rom. 99% of users have little issue with aokp IF THEY FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. This is really getting old. :banghead:

You act like your the only one in the boat. Im sorry if you think if im blaming your rom for something but its a known fact some roms just dont go well with certain phones. But if i have you telling me one way how to install and then i have qbking telling me its ok to do it the other way then there needs to be some clairity. Sorry dark if this feels old to you but its old when theres 13 different ways and which one is the best. It should be one way or how the devs want it. i do love the rom you have provided for us but anyways i was gonna give your recommendation a try on installing im not giving up on it. But for future reference and this is in general, people who do the review and installing videos should do it how the developers tell them. Less confusion there. :)

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Did qbking even do a review of DK's version??? I think the one you are referring to is the version over at xda.

-AOKP milestone 6 - FF18 Modem - 200dpi

xe4zy

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah for aokp milestone 6 but I figured its the same base. But I just did knights way of install and still have the deep sleep or random shut off problem so maybe I got a bad download I'll probably re download it

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yeah for aokp milestone 6 but I figured its the same base. But I just did knights way of install and still have the deep sleep or random shut off problem so maybe I got a bad download I'll probably re download it

Im updating this very soon.

thunderx2000

Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 30, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 2]

Please elaborate. :eek:

External SD Card doesn't show up, files cannot be accessed outside of a file manager. the storage option in the settings menu FC's immediately upon clicking on the option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney