[ROM][ICS][Aug 18, 2012] Android Open Kang Project [Stable 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabolousrmx

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Can this ROM go into deep sleep with the notification light on?

I remember this phone had a glitch preventing deep sleep. Don't know if it was fixed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Ill test it, standby

soo i just tested it quickly by turning on the notification light, texting myself from another phone and measuring cpu clock speed with cpu spy.. I let the phone sit with the screen off for about a minute and when i checked cpu spy it said it was in deep sleep for 45 seconds..

Seems like it works fine, ill test for a longer period of time now.

Reactions: fabolousrmx

sarcazmo

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else getting the audio bug I mentioned previously? If I'm say listening to panoramic and I get a text, the text alert comes at normal volume and lowers the panoramic volume very low. A quick pause and play fixes it.

Any advice?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

arbearce

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I am currently using DKs AOKP S4 rom with the kernel included and I was wondering if there was a way to enable the phone to actually vibrate.
So, when I place the phone in vibrate it never does; when I message comes in or when a phone call comes in it acts like it is in silent mode.
I have gone to Settings -> Device options -> Haptic and set Vibrator intensity to 100.
Any help would be appreciated.

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else getting the audio bug I mentioned previously? If I'm say listening to panoramic and I get a text, the text alert comes at normal volume and lowers the panoramic volume very low. A quick pause and play fixes it.

Any advice?

This has been fixed in CM9 also. Maybe DK can add that commit in.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

yutaka731

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Newbie question: Can I upgrade directly from CM9 to this ported AOKP build or I go from CM9 back to a "stock" rooted build and then upgrade to AOKP?

yutaka731

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick reply. One more question: at what stage of the installation process do I install the kernel? I'm confused - do I do it after I install the ROM, GApps and Modem?

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

Any advice?

I just tap the silent mode widget before playing media audio and it prevents this bug from occurring. Otherwise, it can get pretty annoying while listening to podcasts and such.

-AOKP milestone 6 - FH13 Modem - Cobalt theme

papo020

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I had asked this before and never got an answer. I want to try out one of these stables. Im running aokp milestone 6, are there any particular directions i need to follow with that installed? I don't want to brick my phone.

dante32278

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I had asked this before and never got an answer. I want to try out one of these stables. Im running aokp milestone 6, are there any particular directions i need to follow with that installed? I don't want to brick my phone.

Install as u always do an AOSP ROM....just do a fresh wipe instead of going from a previous build.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I suggest using mobile Odin or regular Odin to flash el26 kernel with cwm 5 .because I do not know if your recovery is safe this is the best way. Then once on el26 recovery you can install from zip the format all zip made by calkulin. After that you can flash rom then flash gapps. Reboot and you are done :)

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc