08-25-2012 11:10 AM
2,448 ... 2728293031 ...
tools
    had second random reboot for today and ROM manager keeps crashing. Also getting phatom voicemails again. When i go to voicemail it says you have no new messages but I keep getting the notification everytime phone reboots.
    08-13-2012 01:23 PM
    i dont think anyone has found this one yet

DK, there seems to be a media volume cap. i went through several music players and when i was playing music with earphones in, the volume wouldnt go up past a certain point even though the meter could go further. And apollo constantly force closes and doesnt want to recognize half of my music files. I installed media plus and everything plays fine so idk if its app specific or if jb is missing some codecs... which is weird cause all my music are mp3 files. but i thought i'd report in with that. again, might be a bad flash idk

can anyone else confirm this?
    08-13-2012 01:25 PM
    so does anybody else notice funky front camera pictures...back camera works great...video on front facing camera works great...the view on the screen through the front camera looks great...its just the picture itself that comes out funky?
    Maybe its just your face

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    08-13-2012 01:26 PM
    Hold volume down and power at the same time.
    Thanks
    08-13-2012 01:29 PM
    DK do you think you can fix the status 7 without using the workaround?
    08-13-2012 01:42 PM
    had second random reboot for today and ROM manager keeps crashing. Also getting phatom voicemails again. When i go to voicemail it says you have no new messages but I keep getting the notification everytime phone reboots.
    Non of my testers have any such issues. You are just really prone to random issues.
    08-13-2012 01:43 PM
    Non of my testers have any such issues. You are just really prone to random issues.
    DK, what should we do about this?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-13-2012 01:46 PM
    ok so you guys are saying that deep sleep is working and there is no battery drain
    i was running gingerbrear rom so i odined to el26 then installed alpha 18 then installed euroskank port got the the 7 error installed the gapps and allowed cwm6 to do the fix and booted the phone and everthing is working fine but i had one reboot and one time my phone tunrned off by itself while the battery was almost fully charged ...then i fully charged the phone and unplugged it ...after 43 min it went down to 70 so what did i do wrong ?
    08-13-2012 01:56 PM
    i dont think anyone has found this one yet

DK, there seems to be a media volume cap. i went through several music players and when i was playing music with earphones in, the volume wouldnt go up past a certain point even though the meter could go further. And apollo constantly force closes and doesnt want to recognize half of my music files. I installed media plus and everything plays fine so idk if its app specific or if jb is missing some codecs... which is weird cause all my music are mp3 files. but i thought i'd report in with that. again, might be a bad flash idk

can anyone else confirm this?
    This problem was a part of early GB AOSP builds as well. I personally had it on early version of MIUI (gingerbread based). I don't know if it was ever fixed in that build, and, if it was, have no idea who fixed it or what the fix was. I always used bluetooth instead of plugging in headphones to get around it.

If other people are experiencing this, maybe someone who knows more about the subject can point DK (or Euroskank) in the right direct for a fix?
    08-13-2012 01:58 PM
    is there any how to on how to inatall yhe cwm6 from OP. im noob at this and odin is looking for tar file and the cwm6 is a zip file. do i just change it to tar file? or need to do some tricks?
    You should go back and research the difference between odin clockwork mod zip files and tar files
    Before messing with this rom
    08-13-2012 02:01 PM
    guess its my crappy phone.
    08-13-2012 02:02 PM
    Just wanted to show battery with MODERATE use.

Sent from my EPIC 4G Touch!
    08-13-2012 02:05 PM
    Oh and DK, my phone sleeps like a baby!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-13-2012 02:09 PM
    ok so you guys are saying that deep sleep is working and there is no battery drain
    i was running gingerbrear rom so i odined to el26 then installed alpha 18 then installed euroskank port got the the 7 error installed the gapps and allowed cwm6 to do the fix and booted the phone and everthing is working fine but i had one reboot and one time my phone tunrned off by itself while the battery was almost fully charged ...then i fully charged the phone and unplugged it ...after 43 min it went down to 70 so what did i do wrong ?
    Once you are done charging you need to unplug then do a system reboot.
    08-13-2012 02:10 PM
    guess its my crappy phone.
    Someone had reboots in the past and it was hardware related. He got a warranty replacement and no more reboots.
    08-13-2012 02:11 PM
    since I reflashed along with LOSD fix, no LOS, camera app is there, texts work, gps is quirky though. still have battery drain - any ideas? (for those who are having great battery results.)
    08-13-2012 02:12 PM
    Someone had reboots in the past and it was hardware related. He got a warranty replacement and no more reboots.
    I was thinking that there might be a problem with my phone, possibly battery also. Would explain drain.
    08-13-2012 02:13 PM
    I was having similar issues, didn't realize had to reboot once done fully charging phone. Wil try that next.
    08-13-2012 02:15 PM
    Just my experience with these JB roms. I was like damn battery draining but after just letting it do its thing for a day or so the battery drain was gone. So placebo or not just sharing my experiences with all the JB roms out there

Yea placebo tho or you're just lucky cuz I left a jb rom for 4 days and still had no luck only way these 2 issues are going to get better is from sbrissen putting more magic work into this custom kernel or till samsung releases jb kernel source or some kind of leak.

08-13-2012 02:21 PM
    so the answer is no it wont be fixed
    08-13-2012 02:23 PM
    I'm using this as my dd and also have issues with media volume, it is very quiet.
    08-13-2012 02:28 PM
    Glad this has been confirmed and it's not just my device.

For those of you have media audio issues. Flashing beats audio helps a bit.

-AOKP milestone 6 - FF18 Modem - 200dpi
    08-13-2012 02:38 PM
    can someone tell me how to get 4g working because its not showing up in my settings and when i click on it from the drop down menu its not turning on
    08-13-2012 02:43 PM
    Can someone send me a link for just the FF 18 modem. I am building my s2 in stages, I have jelly bean with fd24 modem working fine, but I cant find anyone who just has the new FF 18 modem.
    08-13-2012 02:46 PM
    Can someone send me a link for just the FF 18 modem. I am building my s2 in stages, I have jelly bean with fd24 modem working fine, but I cant find anyone who just has the new FF 18 modem.
    Go to xda and look in the development forum. There is a giant thread with every modem available for download.

-AOKP milestone 6 - FF18 Modem - 200dpi
    08-13-2012 02:50 PM
2,448 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD