08-25-2012 11:10 AM
2,448 ... 3536373839 ...
tools
    What modem is everyone using? I'm on FF18 and my LOS is really bad.
    08-14-2012 11:17 PM
    What modem is everyone using? I'm on FF18 and my LOS is really bad.
    I am using fg31. Still getting it, but as you read through the thread, it is with mixed results
    08-15-2012 12:09 AM
    When I try to mobile Odin the seberrsin kernel of says partition could not be found. Any idea ? I am on a gingerbread custom rom . Thanks!
    08-15-2012 01:40 AM
    knew it was great stayin up till 2am to do this thank you very much and love what ur doing btw everyone i had the same issue and skipped to nightly 2 and fixed all my issues!!
    08-15-2012 01:41 AM
    knew it was great stayin up till 2am to do this thank you very much and love what ur doing btw everyone i had the same issue and skipped to nightly 2 and fixed all my issues!!
    any los?
    08-15-2012 01:42 AM
    none right now...ill report in the morning im tired and forgot to say yes everyone whos a noob flash oden el26, get cwm, load alpha 18, gapps, fix su aka clear the data, reboot into cwm, clear all data,load nightly 2 NOT 1!! and reload apps and volla! done
    08-15-2012 01:47 AM
    I used lowrider gapps, got supersu to update binaries, but can not download titanium to varify. Market keeps coming up with some sort of error when try to download.

(error retrieving information from server) Im on wifi.

LOS still within 30 minutes, other then that, great job. Also, flashed new sbrissen in cwm for all who seem to be having problems. worked fine. Tryed clearing cache on market and in recovery
    Found somewhere else that change account then back and works fine. Plus I can verify root now that I dled titanium.

Thanks again.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    08-15-2012 02:13 AM
    im getting a ( partition could not be found in file error ) when trying to mobile odin the Sbrissens_JB_Odin_restore.tar file

never mind figured it out lool
    How didbu solve the issue? I an on gingerbread thanks!!
    08-15-2012 02:33 AM
    Just a thought I had while trying different modems...

How many people that are having LoS are not on Sprint proper?

I noticed I had better results on the FG31, still had LoS but it was better than FF18.
    BTW my carrier is Credo Mobile.

As a side note the tasker-LoS fix in the op doesn't work for me as the only way to restore cell service is a reboot. No LoS on data though
    08-15-2012 03:59 AM
    Just a thought I had while trying different modems...

How many people that are having LoS are not on Sprint proper?

I noticed I had better results on the FG31, still had LoS but it was better than FF18.
    BTW my carrier is Credo Mobile.

As a side note the tasker-LoS fix in the op doesn't work for me as the only way to restore cell service is a reboot. No LoS on data though
    I'm on cricket and my Los was worse then anyone else reported.
    08-15-2012 04:45 AM
    Has anyone been able to get Tasker-LoS to flash properly? I've dl-ed it 3 times. I've been using the included recovery, thought maybe I would try a different one but they all have cwm6 so I doubt it would make a difference.

Any ideas or help would be most appreciated. DK2 and the testers, Keep Up The Great Work!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
    sosovoo likes this.
    08-15-2012 07:41 AM
    Installed cwm5 via mobil odin from ics
    boot recovery
    Flashed sbrissen alpha 8/14 kernel zip
    Reboot into recovery
    Wipe data/cache/dalvik
    Flash newest build
    Error 7
    flash 7/17 gapps
    Reboot (no su fix menu appears)

Enjoy...

08-15-2012 07:55 AM
    DK euroskank 20120814_port (latest build)

Works:

Flashlight
    Camera
    Gallery
    4g and 3g - getting some los from time to time. No 4g menu in settings using toggle widget to turn on.

Still testing

08-15-2012 08:12 AM
    Latest build:

Random LoS (still using el29 modem, its been good to me!), and 4g is a rare occurrence
    Mobile Odin is unable to to detect device model
    sms and mms work, really not too much to gripe about, good job guys!
    08-15-2012 08:46 AM
    Has anyone been able to get Tasker-LoS to flash properly? I've dl-ed it 3 times. I've been using the included recovery, thought maybe I would try a different one but they all have cwm6 so I doubt it would make a difference.

Any ideas or help would be most appreciated. DK2 and the testers, Keep Up The Great Work!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
    SMH..... _Viper_ There is a direct link to the tasker los thread on xda in my op that has detailed direction on how to use it. It is NOT cwm flashable.
    NewWorldOrphan9 and _Viper_ like this.
    08-15-2012 08:49 AM
    I'm on cricket and my Los was worse then anyone else reported.
    Thats because crickets network is worse then sprints network. I had cricket for a week before giving them the finger. There network is a joke.
    08-15-2012 08:51 AM
    Hey DK and crew!

sorry I've been MIA, went to Erie, PA and Presque Isle the last two days and 3G signal was non existent, hardly even had voice coverage. Back in the game, will flash the latest in a few hours when I'm at work! Thanks!
    08-15-2012 09:12 AM
    Hey guys after testing the ROM and having root access Dk came back to me saying that you guys are having trouble.

Its not that you don't have root access. Its the superuser app. You can do one of 2 things. Download supersu from the market.

Or if you open the superuser app. Go to the wrench for settings. Then select security. Then go to automatic response and set it to allow from prompt. It will then work fine.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Thank you :thumbup:

08-15-2012 09:14 AM
    Hey DK and crew!

sorry I've been MIA, went to Erie, PA and Presque Isle the last two days and 3G signal was non existent, hardly even had voice coverage. Back in the game, will flash the latest in a few hours when I'm at work! Thanks!
    He lives. He finally lives. Lol. Ill add you back to the tester list :-P
    08-15-2012 09:14 AM
    He lives. He finally lives. Lol. Ill add you back to the tester list :-P
    Aha! Thanks man, sorry about that! There was not internet at this campground, let alone WiFi...it was PAINFUL!
    08-15-2012 09:21 AM
    Lol I get my ISP installing on Friday can't wait I've been on 4g WiFi for almost a month.. sucks big time lol

08-15-2012 09:24 AM
    Aha! Thanks man, sorry about that! There was not internet at this campground, let alone WiFi...it was PAINFUL!
    Its all good. You got my phone number.
    teejaymarx likes this.
    08-15-2012 09:27 AM
    so, nobody has any ideas? mobile Odin keeps given me this ( partition could not be found in file error) when trying 2 flash kernel. cwm6... only thing I can think 2 do is flash it from my recovery ....
    08-15-2012 10:06 AM
    nvm can't do that either .... is a
    .tar file... rage
    08-15-2012 10:08 AM
    nvm can't do that either .... is a
    .tar file... rage
    Op has flashable zips... follow instructions on there should get you on the ROM :thumbup:

08-15-2012 10:32 AM
2,448 ... 3536373839 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD