[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattboy9921

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][08/14/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 2]

ok i got that partition error when installing the kernel from the op. my phone went nuts on me so now im gonna odin back to el29 and go from there since nothing else seems to have any effect on odin..

maddness247

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Its not working still. I wiped everything again. I am using the cwm6

same here I tried the wipe all except data/system of nightly 1 received root error
so I nandroid back to working nightly 1 with no root error
wiped all installed rom gapps rebooted
same thing root error trying to load titanium back up

back to working nightly 1 with latest kernel from Sbrissens and its quick and working good

maddness247

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

I even tried updating binary and trying another super user of play store same results
also tried clear data force stop and fresh boot on current super user with the :(same results

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Im waiting for my tester to verify again if he indeed has root access. Standby.

I just confirmed he does indeed have root access with the newest build nightly 2 in the op. However he only wiped cache and dalvik then flashed over nightly 1.

boydefecto

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys after testing the ROM and having root access Dk came back to me saying that you guys are having trouble.

Its not that you don't have root access. Its the superuser app. You can do one of 2 things. Download supersu from the market.

Or if you open the superuser app. Go to the wrench for settings. Then select security. Then go to automatic response and set it to allow from prompt. It will then work fine.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

jce69

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys after testing the ROM and having root access Dk came back to me saying that you guys are having trouble.

Its not that you don't have root access. Its the superuser app. You can do one of 2 things. Download supersu from the market.

Or if you open the superuser app. Go to the wrench for settings. Then select security. Then go to automatic response and set it to allow from prompt. It will then work fine.

Worked for me. Thank you,

mattboy9921

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

i can confirm root works after setting allow in su

surge919

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site

"Root Checker Basic" showed I didnt have root until I followed your steps..
The app now shows I have root..

I've updated my post to include your instructions

tsjoe2

May 18, 2011
Visit site

Im waiting for my tester to verify again if he indeed has root access. Standby.

I just confirmed he does indeed have root access with the newest build nightly 2 in the op. However he only wiped cache and dalvik then flashed over nightly 1.

I used lowrider gapps, got supersu to update binaries, but can not download titanium to varify. Market keeps coming up with some sort of error when try to download.

(error retrieving information from server) Im on wifi.:confused:

LOS still within 30 minutes, other then that, great job. :D Also, flashed new sbrissen in cwm for all who seem to be having problems. worked fine. Tryed clearing cache on market and in recovery

Last edited:

anon(49580)

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

Are we clear to format sdcard with this rom? I've read that this was a problem on some other roms.

Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.