08-25-2012 11:10 AM
2,448 ... 4748495051 ...
tools
  1. Zhara's Avatar
    Sorry to be back on subject and ask a noob question but do I flash the Modem just like Gapps, after installing the ROM?
    How dare you ask a question on topic, with no drama!? Lol...The answer to your question is yes, btw.

    Sent from my SPH-D710
    Jmuney likes this.
    08-18-2012 03:23 PM
  2. YeastInflection's Avatar
    Why do I get quoted?I think I make a valid point.I think you were picking me out cuz I'm new here...that's not very nice.I think referring to people as xda trash is in itself a personal attack.time for nothing blooms to post a link to the forum rules again.
    08-18-2012 03:23 PM
  3. odub303's Avatar
    I give up. You win. Have fun.
    e92dream likes this.
    08-18-2012 03:24 PM
  4. Jmuney's Avatar
    How dare you ask a question on topic, with no drama!? Lol...The answer to your question is yes, btw.

    Sent from my SPH-D710
    LOL, awesome. Thanks Zhara.
    08-18-2012 03:25 PM
  5. Dark_Knight2's Avatar
    Why do I get quoted?I think I make a valid point.I think you were picking me out cuz I'm new here...that's not very nice.I think referring to people as xda trash is in itself a personal attack.time for nothing blooms to post a link to the forum rules again.
    All drama is coming from xda. It needs to stop now. I dont care at this point. If you come from xda and start drama in my thread you are xda trash. Plain and simple.

    All troll and drama posts have been reported. That is all.
    sosovoo and patrao_n like this.
    08-18-2012 03:26 PM
  6. JasonVargas's Avatar
    WOW. Im kind of a newbie. Just came from XDA and i gotta say SH** GETS REAL OVER HERE! Yall take this real personal. I like software as much as the next guy but DAMN
    08-18-2012 03:26 PM
  7. Surj138's Avatar
    Dude, seriously... do you guys have nothing else to do but TROLL? If you don't like what dk's doing then don't flash it... simple as that.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    08-18-2012 03:26 PM
  8. ahmadshawki's Avatar
    How dare you ask a question on topic, with no drama!? Lol...The answer to your question is yes, btw.

    Sent from my SPH-D710
    I kept laughing like crazy until my wife gave the order to not follow this thread for a whole day, hahaha. I just wanted to thank you on this hilarious comment...
    Corrupt_Data likes this.
    08-18-2012 03:28 PM
  9. Cyber Warrior's Avatar
    Guys/gals... End the drama now and move on.. First and last warning.. Next action will be bans and infractions.. Don't take it to that level please.

    As mentioned.. If you're not happy with what DK is doing, then leave the thread or report it.
    Thank you.
    08-18-2012 03:32 PM
  10. Wiskid's Avatar
    Can someone post a link to the CWM6 kernel we are supposed to flash this rom from? The .tar file in the op won't work with mobile Odin, and I'm not by a comp atm. Thanks.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-18-2012 03:33 PM
  11. Dark_Knight2's Avatar
    WOW. Im kind of a newbie. Just came from XDA and i gotta say SH** GETS REAL OVER HERE! Yall take this real personal. I like software as much as the next guy but DAMN
    I dont really care. If someone wanted to take my port and stick there name on it and post it on xda would I care? Nope. Everyone who claims to be a "developer" does take things way to seriously. Im personally done caring. Ive become numb to the xda trash insults.

    Lets get back on topic everyone. The mods will take care of this when they get time.
    08-18-2012 03:33 PM
  12. DEF3NDER's Avatar
    Lol Jerry Springer up in here. That ain't mah baby! Nuh uhh. What you say beech. Bam bam pow

    -AOKP milestone 6 - FF18 Modem - 200dpi
    08-18-2012 03:34 PM
  13. Dark_Knight2's Avatar
    I give up. You win. Have fun.
    What did I call myself all the names you wanted to call me? Im so sorry.
    08-18-2012 03:35 PM
  14. Dark_Knight2's Avatar
    Lol Jerry Springer up in here. That ain't mah baby! Nuh uhh. What you say beech. Bam bam pow

    -AOKP milestone 6 - FF18 Modem - 200dpi
    Thats AWESOME.
    sosovoo likes this.
    08-18-2012 03:35 PM
  15. Dark_Knight2's Avatar
    Can someone post a link to the CWM6 kernel we are supposed to flash this rom from? The .tar file in the op won't work with mobile Odin, and I'm not by a comp atm. Thanks.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    Just pull the boot.img and mobile odin flash it that way.
    08-18-2012 03:36 PM
  16. JasonVargas's Avatar
    Ok on a Non Dramatic note since im a newbie to flashing kernels and this site where can i get some HOW TOs and TUTORIALS on how i can get this on my E4GT?
    Please and Thanx in Advance
    08-18-2012 03:37 PM
  17. Wiskid's Avatar
    Can someone post a link to the CWM6 kernel we are supposed to flash this rom from? The .tar file in the op won't work with mobile Odin, and I'm not by a comp atm. Thanks.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    ^^^ Just in case this gets ignored because of the riff raff... I've asked several questions, all of which went un answered due to the trolling boneheads.

    Can anyone help me out?

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-18-2012 03:38 PM
  18. Dark_Knight2's Avatar
    ^^^ Just in case this gets ignored because of the riff raff... I've asked several questions, all of which went un answered due to the trolling boneheads.

    Can anyone help me out?

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    I answered it. Look for the quoted question with answer.
    08-18-2012 03:38 PM
  19. Wiskid's Avatar
    I answered it. Look for the quoted question with answer.
    Oh, sorry about that... The ac app doesn't update very quickly, lol. Thanks, man.

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-18-2012 03:40 PM
  20. JasonVargas's Avatar
    And DK just so we're clear I didn't mean any offense by what i said. I like your work and I prefer this site more than XDA
    ahmadshawki likes this.
    08-18-2012 03:41 PM
  21. Dark_Knight2's Avatar
    And just so we're clear I didn't mean any offense by what i said. I like your work and I prefer this site more than XDA
    No offense taken at all. Not all xda members are self proclaimed gods. 99% of them are good people who just want to better there device. The other 1%.....well you know what i mean
    Corrupt_Data likes this.
    08-18-2012 03:45 PM
  22. JasonVargas's Avatar
    No offense taken at all. Not all xda members are self proclaimed gods. 99% of them are good people who just want to better there device. The other 1%.....well you know what i mean
    Lol. Yea.
    08-18-2012 03:46 PM
  23. Corrupt_Data's Avatar
    No offense taken at all. Not all xda members are self proclaimed gods. 99% of them are good people who just want to better there device. The other 1%.....well you know what i mean
    Any idea when we might see built in tethering? Like in the CM9 roms?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    08-18-2012 03:49 PM
  24. studdmufin's Avatar
    Ok on a Non Dramatic note since im a newbie to flashing kernels and this site where can i get some HOW TOs and TUTORIALS on how i can get this on my E4GT?
    Please and Thanx in Advance
    Look for qbking77 on YouTube. He has a lot of good info for the e4gt

    Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Corrupt_Data likes this.
    08-18-2012 03:51 PM
  25. Jerry Hildenbrand's Avatar
    Wanna chime in here with something mostly OT. Forgive me, but I think this needs said

    Building anything from source doesn't make you special. I can create a script that builds from source, come back in an hour and collect the ROM that's built. Anyone who can read can build Android from source.

    I work from source code because it's easier for me to edit prior to building. Some folks take pre-built files and reverse-engineer them to make their changes. One is not better than the other. This sense of elitism that prevails in Android is ruining the original intent of having a community of folks sharing and having fun.

    DK made a mistake with the way he originally presented his work. He corrected that mistake. Move on, and if you enjoy using his work, flash it and run it. If you don't, then don't. But please, don't think you need to worship someone because they can type a set of commands someone else wrote for them to type.
    08-18-2012 03:52 PM
2,448 ... 4748495051 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD