[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

odub303

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][UNOFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha 17

I am now listing this as a port to shut up all the code seekers. Its even in the op as a port. Im done trying to prove myself to anyone. Listing this as a port now ellimiates the need to post source. Congrats to everyone seeking code. it is now under lock and key. :mad::mad::mad:

Thank you for finally admitting your method of development of this rom. That is all anyone wanted. As for your code, I'm sure it's extremely valuable, but the only reason we wanted to see it was because you originally represented that it entailed changes to the source code. Now that we know if does not, we don't care anymore. Carry on with your port.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Alright well that settles that, back to business. We will test releases for issues and when they are deemed viable for public use then they will be available. Til then everyone chill and go to something stable until you have been told otherwise.

Thanks,

nothingblooms

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Thank you for finally admitting your method of development of this rom. That is all anyone wanted. As for your code, I'm sure it's extremely valuable, but the only reason we wanted to see it was because you originally represented that it entailed changes to the source code. Now that we know if does not, we don't care anymore. Carry on with your port.

::salute::

Reactions: justlovejoy

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Knight2

kuttykartel

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site

Thanks DK for manning up. Are you going to continue work on this ROM?
:cool:

Edit: To the above poster, let it go man let it go. Keep this stuff in PM world or take it to the mods if it insults your sensabilities so much. No more drama, right?

Reactions: Dark_Knight2
Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

I have a new approach, Instead of putting up with the LOS and battery drain of jellybean on Epic4gt, I just flashed the jellybean amimations and google now to my aokp build 40 and I essentially have the same thing without the LOS and battery drain ,camera works,everything works. Really, jellybean is just ICS with snappier transitions and google now.

agentfazexx

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

I have a new approach, Instead of putting up with the LOS and battery drain of jellybean on Epic4gt, I just flashed the jellybean amimations and google now to my aokp build 40 and I essentially have the same thing without the LOS and battery drain ,camera works,everything works. Really, jellybean is just ICS with snappier transitions and google now.

Battery is hella better too. Drains like 4% per day on my tablet...

Also, what animations?

noriyori

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

new link to the rom download? BTW thank you and everyone for their work on this you all are super great devs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci