[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 3]

Are you really going to start up with this again? I thought you would have learned from your previous attempts at making people think you are an original developer. What ever happened to the DK who made a very public and required apology in order to even continue releasing work on these forums? Disgraceful, and tasteless. The only reason you have a following is because most end users are too ignorant to know what you are.

Again, he didn't do anything wrong. He stated IT IS A PORT and the source of his port. He gave the credits to everyone who deserves it. And I know everyone is going to flame me for this, but I think it is his own choice to not release the code because AS HE SAID it is not perfect yet. He will release it when he feels it is complete.
Please, you offended all of us now. Ignorant? What you are? You think this is the right way to speak to people?
Anyway, thanks a lot for what you said. If it was for me, you'd be banned for insulting the man and the forums.
Behave yourself and learn some manners before you go like this...

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Nightly 3 MD5
b55ed3ebe081a8a8ec6fffa379d6be35

Thanks a lot man, not only for this but also for your awesome work. I know it's been hard to face all this, but keep it up, for your IGNORANT followers :-D That's us as referred by some people, hahaha...
I just wanted to tell you that this is my first time ever to check these forums and I wish I did a long time ago.
Thanks man...

Last edited:

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

How is the LoS? I know it is still there in the known issues in the OP, but I thought may be he forgot to remove it...

odub303

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

Again, he didn't do anything wrong. He stated IT IS A PORT and the source of his port. He gave the credits to everyone who deserves it. And I know everyone is going to flame me for this, but I think it is his own choice to not release the code because AS HE SAID it is not perfect yet. He will release it when he feels it is complete.
Please, you offended all of us now. Ignorant? What you are? You think this is the right way to speak to people?
Anyway, thanks a lot for what you said. If it was for me, you'd be banned for insulting the man and the forums.

Thank you for making my point for me. Continue on in ignorant bliss.

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Just sayin'.

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Are you really going to start up with this again? I thought you would have learned from your previous attempts at making people think you are an original developer. What ever happened to the DK who made a very public and required apology in order to even continue releasing work on these forums? Disgraceful, and tasteless. The only reason you have a following is because most end users are too ignorant to know what you are.

Flashers care about 1 thing and 1 thing only; Stable roms to flash that are cutting edge, we dont care who made them, stole them or whatever as long as they work...bottom line

Reactions: ahmadshawki

agentfazexx

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site

Nightly 3... does this have the same LoS issues that other JB ROM's do, or has that been tracked down? Been out of the loop for a while with JB so just curious.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
42578e2b-f689-e30f.jpg

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Is that why in one of his 2 step 3s in the op he refers to it as his jb Rom? Why are there 2 this steps anyway....help which one do I use?
Central Forums?

I'll give you that. But I thought it was just a typo. He should've said THE JB ROM or better the ROM that I MODIFIED or PORTED. But this is way easier to comprehend. My ROM means THIS specific ROM. I thought it was understood.
And again, if anyone feels he's stealing something or doing something wrong, why do they come here and troll the users? Now the thread is filled with unwanted posts and replies and became harder to find the proper ones or the relevant ones.
Anyway, again, I'm so sorry for all this. I didn't mean to drag you or myself to this discussion. Actually, I never ever posted anything like that before though I'm an XDA follower and I see a lot or people fighting over stuff like this. But I still stand by my opinion: Saying that we are ignorant TWICE was not right.
Anyway, I'm just a user and may be I will never understand what you advanced users or developers talk about. May be if it was my own work I would understand.
orrkis, times_infinity and YeastInflection: I'm so sorry if I was rude or anything. I'm not a developers or a contributor or even an advanced user. I just follow the recipes and how-tos to get what I want. So sorry to have upset you in this way...

JasonVargas

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

WHY DOES EVERYBODY GET SO FIRED UP?! ITS JUST PHONE SOFTWARE!!!!!(No offense to all you who work hard on this)
NO NEED TO ATTACK EACH OTHER FOR THIS. If you don't like DK and everybody else who worked on this then why you here?

BTW. THANKS FOR THIS DK & OTHERS;)

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

You need to go else where. Your attitude is horrible. Calling people "ignorant" and degrading individuals because they enjoy my port is tasteless and ignorant. And what am I? A chef? A cook? A 7zip hero? Ive heard them all. Get over your "god complex". You not better then anyone here.

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Nightly 3... does this have the same LoS issues that other JB ROM's do, or has that been tracked down? Been out of the loop for a while with JB so just curious.
Should be almost free of LOS, if any since DK uses sbrissens kernel. Sbrissen has nearly eliminated it completely from when I was running his JB ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

odub303

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

You need to go else where. Your attitude is horrible. Calling people "ignorant" and degrading individuals because they enjoy my port is tasteless and ignorant. And what am I? A chef? A cook? A 7zip hero? Ive heard them all. Get over your "god complex". You not better then anyone here.

I didn't degrade anyone, and I didn't call any particular individual ignorant, stupid or anything else. I also don't claim to be better than anyone, not even you. edited by moderator Just be honest, again, please!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
You don't have anything to apologize for. Dark_Knight2 on the other hand, while he has already publicly apologized once for blatantly lying to his user base, may end up doing it again.

Oh really? What did I do wrong? Everything is listed clear as day in my op. Im not claiming to compile from source. No kernel modifications were done. So tell me exactly what I did wrong this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jmuney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Sorry to be back on subject and ask a noob question but do I flash the Modem just like Gapps, after installing the ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech