[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Why do I get quoted?I think I make a valid point.I think you were picking me out cuz I'm new here...that's not very nice.I think referring to people as xda trash is in itself a personal attack.time for nothing blooms to post a link to the forum rules again.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Why do I get quoted?I think I make a valid point.I think you were picking me out cuz I'm new here...that's not very nice.I think referring to people as xda trash is in itself a personal attack.time for nothing blooms to post a link to the forum rules again.

All drama is coming from xda. It needs to stop now. I dont care at this point. If you come from xda and start drama in my thread you are xda trash. Plain and simple.

All troll and drama posts have been reported. That is all.

JasonVargas

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 3]

WOW. Im kind of a newbie. Just came from XDA and i gotta say SH** GETS REAL OVER HERE! Yall take this real personal. I like software as much as the next guy but DAMN:eek:

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

How dare you ask a question on topic, with no drama!? Lol...The answer to your question is yes, btw. ;)

Sent from my SPH-D710

I kept laughing like crazy until my wife gave the order to not follow this thread for a whole day, hahaha. I just wanted to thank you on this hilarious comment...

Wiskid

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Can someone post a link to the CWM6 kernel we are supposed to flash this rom from? The .tar file in the op won't work with mobile Odin, and I'm not by a comp atm. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
WOW. Im kind of a newbie. Just came from XDA and i gotta say SH** GETS REAL OVER HERE! Yall take this real personal. I like software as much as the next guy but DAMN:eek:

I dont really care. If someone wanted to take my port and stick there name on it and post it on xda would I care? Nope. Everyone who claims to be a "developer" does take things way to seriously. Im personally done caring. Ive become numb to the xda trash insults.

Lets get back on topic everyone. The mods will take care of this when they get time.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Can someone post a link to the CWM6 kernel we are supposed to flash this rom from? The .tar file in the op won't work with mobile Odin, and I'm not by a comp atm. Thanks.

Just pull the boot.img and mobile odin flash it that way.

JasonVargas

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

Ok on a Non Dramatic note since im a newbie to flashing kernels and this site where can i get some HOW TOs and TUTORIALS on how i can get this on my E4GT?
Please and Thanx in Advance

Wiskid

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site

^^^ Just in case this gets ignored because of the riff raff... I've asked several questions, all of which went un answered due to the trolling boneheads.

Can anyone help me out?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
^^^ Just in case this gets ignored because of the riff raff... I've asked several questions, all of which went un answered due to the trolling boneheads.

Can anyone help me out?

I answered it. Look for the quoted question with answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.