08-25-2012 11:10 AM
2,448 ... 6465666768 ...
tools
    I did pm you but you choose to make it a public issue instead of just saying "ok"and moving on.wonder why I'm the first one to let you know Scott's donation link isn't working...our am I.....and you got an attitude right off the bat

Sent from the dark side of Uranus
    Link to sbrissens donation works just fine. I tapped the link 5 times just to be sure. You feble attempt to troll was an epic fail. Reported.
    08-20-2012 07:36 PM
    You're not too bad yourself....for an X dude....

Sent from the dark side of Uranus
    ****FLAMER**** Just saying
    08-20-2012 07:37 PM
    Alright folks, that's enough. Back to work. Lol
    08-20-2012 07:40 PM
    What's the latest on N4?
    08-20-2012 07:43 PM
    Closed for review.

Cory
    08-20-2012 07:44 PM
    can anyone view emojis or add the emoji keyboard, i thought it was a JB feature?
    08-20-2012 09:39 PM
    Hey DK, mind taking down that Mobile Odin link you have in OP. Quoted straight from Chain fire "Attached is the Lite version of Mobile ODIN - this is a release exclusive to XDA and may not be redistributed ! Please note that you also need to download and install a "FlashKernel" manually if you are using the Lite version. These are listed a few posts down from here. The Pro version will automatically download and install these for you when needed." Thanks. I know you'll understand.
    I don't think that is a reasonable request in a public forum, nor is it permissible per GPL rules. For him to say he will only provide support at XDA would be one thing, to prohibit distribution outside of a forum is another. It's a ridiculous expectation, and DK is correct - a simple Google search of this: MobileODINLite-v3.00.apk turns up pages and pages of downloads for this app.

Corrupt_Data You are just looking for things to knit pick with me. Ill let this slide. I know what you are trying to do and I do not find it funny.
    I just read through 10 pages of this thread, and I didn't leave with the impression that he was knit picking anything you're doing.

Regardless, credit must be given where credit is ado, and that wasn't done here. That same Google search I did above made it pretty obvious who originally wrote the program.

In summary, I think you're both being touchy. Lets move on and try to get along with one another. All this bickering is better spent on development work.
    Ron427, patrao_n and Corrupt_Data like this.
    08-20-2012 10:01 PM
    dmauin717 how did you comment on a locked thread lmao. Good job man

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    tdagraca20 and Corrupt_Data like this.
    08-20-2012 10:07 PM
    I don't think that is a reasonable request in a public forum, nor is it permissible per GPL rules. For him to say he will only provide support at XDA would be one thing, to prohibit distribution outside of a forum is another. It's a ridiculous expectation, and DK is correct - a simple Google search of this: MobileODINLite-v3.00.apk turns up pages and pages of downloads for this app.

I just read through 10 pages of this thread, and I didn't leave with the impression that he was knit picking anything you're doing.

Regardless, credit must be given where credit is ado, and that wasn't done here. That same Google search I did above made it pretty obvious who originally wrote the program.

In summary, I think you're both being touchy. Lets move on and try to get along with one another. All this bickering is better spent on development work.
    Ok so can I post a link to mobile odin without fear then?
    patrao_n likes this.
    08-20-2012 10:07 PM
    OK so n4 what up wit that.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    08-20-2012 10:20 PM
    Ok so can I post a link to mobile odin without fear then?
    Post a link to download via the thread on XDA.
    can anyone view emojis or add the emoji keyboard, i thought it was a JB feature?
    I have the same Q
    Post a link to download via the thread on XDA.
    Ok got it.
    patrao_n likes this.
    08-20-2012 10:24 PM
    Nightly 4 is on hold til tomorrow. My daughter and son are driving me Crazy. Lol. I need ssslllleeeeeeeepppp
    08-20-2012 10:25 PM
    Nightly 4 is on hold til tomorrow. My daughter and son are driving me Crazy. Lol. I need ssslllleeeeeeeepppp
    My little girl too man. Take your time dudw

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    08-20-2012 10:30 PM
    argh!!! i was waiting all day! nah i know that with my daughter welp off to keep hitting f5 tomorrow
    08-20-2012 10:30 PM
    argh!!! I was waiting all day! Nah i know that with my daughter welp off to keep hitting f5 tomorrow
    i will have a working build tomorrow.
    08-20-2012 10:32 PM
    My GPS was much better after the GB lock but still lost signal after 4miles ( for about 45 seconds).

I'm a technical recruiter and meet devs at new coffee shops every day. I've been having similar issues since GB and might just have to get a new phone.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-20-2012 10:33 PM
    Battery life is solid. There were a few gmail messages and MMS that didn't send. Pretty solid overall.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-20-2012 10:34 PM
    i will have a working build tomorrow.
    thank you very much enjoy ur night with ur kiddos
    08-20-2012 10:55 PM
    Ok l have a full battery time to flash!!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    08-20-2012 11:10 PM
    Good. I do as well
    08-21-2012 12:05 AM
    As a side note AOKP build 1 releases are out. not for our device; but tmobile sgs2 did get some love. They are JB based
    08-21-2012 02:25 AM
    So I was playing around with the User Profiles on this ROM just now, and I turned off Mobile Data (along with a lot of other things) and now I can't get data to turn back on, even when switching profiles. I tried wiping cache and dalvik, no results. Rebooted phone, everything, I can't even get 3G now.

Should I just do a clean install from the recovery? I can't even mobile odin out because I never downloaded whatever it is they want you to download so that you can install firmwares. And is it safe to just re-flash this ROM from this recovery as long as I wipe cache and dalvik?

EDIT: Nevermind, Did a Data wipe/factory reset on it and everything seems to work now. No idea what happened last time, but I couldn't get data at all no matter what I did. Might be something to look into.

Everything so far besides that has been great though. Really good battery life, hardly any LoS (nothing a reboot doesn't fix) and everything is running buttery smooth.

One thing I have noticed is that the CRT-off animation only works sometimes randomly, not all the time. Not anything major, just strange haha.
    08-21-2012 04:32 AM
    7am been on battery 13 hours and still got 53% !!!!! Thanks DK
    08-21-2012 06:03 AM
2,448 ... 6465666768 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD