[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
The IRC? Thats where all the drama came from the beginning. Please go back to the IRC. Tell Scarmon I said Hi. Take the knit picking with you.
OK who says I'm even in those IRC channels? That's what Milenkos thread OP says, "support thread for development going on in #jb-dev-e4gt." You are seriously paranoid by all those trolls from before. I'm going to stop arguing now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I did pm you but you choose to make it a public issue instead of just saying "ok"and moving on.wonder why I'm the first one to let you know Scott's donation link isn't working...our am I.....and you got an attitude right off the bat

Sent from the dark side of Uranus

Link to sbrissens donation works just fine. I tapped the link 5 times just to be sure. You feble attempt to troll was an epic fail. Reported.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

Hey DK, mind taking down that Mobile Odin link you have in OP. Quoted straight from Chain fire "Attached is the Lite version of Mobile ODIN - this is a release exclusive to XDA and may not be redistributed ! Please note that you also need to download and install a "FlashKernel" manually if you are using the Lite version. These are listed a few posts down from here. The Pro version will automatically download and install these for you when needed." Thanks. I know you'll understand.

I don't think that is a reasonable request in a public forum, nor is it permissible per GPL rules. For him to say he will only provide support at XDA would be one thing, to prohibit distribution outside of a forum is another. It's a ridiculous expectation, and DK is correct - a simple Google search of this: MobileODINLite-v3.00.apk turns up pages and pages of downloads for this app.

Corrupt_Data? You are just looking for things to knit pick with me. Ill let this slide. I know what you are trying to do and I do not find it funny.

I just read through 10 pages of this thread, and I didn't leave with the impression that he was knit picking anything you're doing.

Regardless, credit must be given where credit is ado, and that wasn't done here. That same Google search I did above made it pretty obvious who originally wrote the program.

In summary, I think you're both being touchy. Lets move on and try to get along with one another. All this bickering is better spent on development work.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I don't think that is a reasonable request in a public forum, nor is it permissible per GPL rules. For him to say he will only provide support at XDA would be one thing, to prohibit distribution outside of a forum is another. It's a ridiculous expectation, and DK is correct - a simple Google search of this: MobileODINLite-v3.00.apk turns up pages and pages of downloads for this app.

I just read through 10 pages of this thread, and I didn't leave with the impression that he was knit picking anything you're doing.

Regardless, credit must be given where credit is ado, and that wasn't done here. That same Google search I did above made it pretty obvious who originally wrote the program.

In summary, I think you're both being touchy. Lets move on and try to get along with one another. All this bickering is better spent on development work.

Ok so can I post a link to mobile odin without fear then?

Reactions: patrao_n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams