08-25-2012 11:10 AM
2,448 ... 8182838485 ...
tools
    Lmao. That happens on EL26. EL29. and FF18 Roms. Thats 100% normal function
    good to know. Only had two LOS so far
    08-22-2012 02:36 PM
    I got a file error message saying the file link i requested was not valid after waiting the 20 seconds on 4shared.
    Yeah I got that also. I stand corrected.
    08-22-2012 02:38 PM
    Thanks for posting this. But you do not NEED to trip the flash count by using desktop odin. You can flash that direct boot kernel with mobile odin. Then reboot. Then you can install the CM10 image. Done. Thanks!
    Noob Question... I recently lost my SD card and was wondering If I mobile odin Sbrissens Kernal what version of CWM will I get and will it recognize internal SD in recovery. I accidentally clicked "flash clockwordmod recovery" in rom manager thinking it would give me a choice and it reverted back to 5.xxx which didn't give me an option to use internal sd to flash a rom.
    08-22-2012 02:39 PM
    Unless you are having some other type of issue, you can copy the apk of the desired app to your sd card and using the file manager/browser of your choice open the apk and install from there. You may have to enable installing from unknown sources for it to work, but your device will tell you if you do.
    08-22-2012 02:40 PM
    I pretty sure you can only do that on TW ROMs! This is CM10

JL|b M1 N⁴ 4gT
    I know it's CM10 I just wanted to know could it be done. Thanks.
    08-22-2012 02:41 PM
    Everyone I have an alternate mirror to download files from. I have the rom and gapps and just need the kernel that no one can download lately.

HFS /public/jelly_bean/

If someone has the kernel thats in the OP and is willing to upload it to my srvr that would help us all out a lot!.

PM or post to me here to let me know. Ill set up uploading permissions for you to upload the kernel to the file server so the rest of us can download without problems.

Thanks!
    thecloudyowl likes this.
    08-22-2012 02:46 PM
    4shared is having issues right now. Im trying to upload Build 5 but keep getting "Incorrect Server Response"
    cyburke and krazy_smokealot like this.
    08-22-2012 02:46 PM
    4shared is having issues right now. Im trying to upload Build 5 but keep getting "Incorrect Server Response"
    check you pm, you can upload it to my srvr and ill place it in the public directory
    08-22-2012 02:48 PM
    Got a Q. Hope someone can answer since my searching google/here/xda didn't reveal anything. There are two kernels listed in the OP.

Anything documenting the differences in the kernels? Also, Is there one which is *more* recommended over the other?
    08-22-2012 02:50 PM
    All,

Since 4share is having issues I'm in the process of having DK upload build 5 to me along with maybe the kernel from the OP.

Who knows how long 4share will have problems for.. if its like goo.im... a very very long time
    sosovoo likes this.
    08-22-2012 02:55 PM
    Has anyone had any experiences with speakerphone while in a call? On multiple occasions the other person has told me they either can't hear me or the sound is very muffled.

Sent from my SPH-D710
    08-22-2012 02:58 PM
    Has anyone had any experiences with speakerphone while in a call? On multiple occasions the other person has told me they either can't hear me or the sound is very muffled.

Sent from my SPH-D710
    I'm experiencing this also grant it i'm still on Nightly 3. I'm waiting to get on Nightly 4 and i'll report back.
    08-22-2012 03:07 PM
    Noob Question... I recently lost my SD card and was wondering If I mobile odin Sbrissens Kernal what version of CWM will I get and will it recognize internal SD in recovery. I accidentally clicked "flash clockwordmod recovery" in rom manager thinking it would give me a choice and it reverted back to 5.xxx which didn't give me an option to use internal sd to flash a rom.
    DK, do you have a response to my above question?
    08-22-2012 03:21 PM
    I'm experiencing this also grant it i'm still on Nightly 3. I'm waiting to get on Nightly 4 and i'll report back.
    I'm on nightly 4, wasn't sure if others had had the same.

Sent from my SPH-D710
    08-22-2012 03:24 PM
    Got a Q. Hope someone can answer since my searching google/here/xda didn't reveal anything. There are two kernels listed in the OP.

Anything documenting the differences in the kernels? Also, Is there one which is *more* recommended over the other?
    Well, the people over at XDA are more content with SBrissen ROM and Kernel. So, I would say stick to this one...
    08-22-2012 03:31 PM
    If you flash the Sbrissen kernel you would get the CWM6. You can also flash any of the safe AOKP kernels or may be AGAT, then boot into recovery and then flash whatever you want from there.

I'm not an expert, but that's what I would to resolve this issue.
    Hope this helps and hope your day gets better from now on...
    08-22-2012 03:34 PM
    I have it...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    08-22-2012 03:38 PM
    I have 8 20 12 kernel.. sb's

deakelem likes this.
    08-22-2012 03:39 PM
    I have 8 20 12 kernel.. sb's

Check your PM please
    08-22-2012 03:47 PM
    People who were having issues downloading the Sbrissens OP Kernel you can now download it below:

HFS /public/jelly_bean/

Thanks tomlirr324 for uploading it to me to host for everyone.
    tomlirr324 likes this.
    08-22-2012 04:15 PM
    So, what's new? Did you add something? Did you fix something?
    And well, where is it?
    The F5 button is almost broken, you have to do something about this. Hahaha...
    08-22-2012 04:36 PM
    @dealikm thanks for the mirror site. Ive been busy at work.
    deakelem and tomlirr324 like this.
    08-22-2012 04:41 PM
    So, what's new? Did you add something? Did you fix something?
    And well, where is it?
    The F5 button is almost broken, you have to do something about this. Hahaha...
    Rebased on 08-22-12 Euroskank Nightly. Few minor fixes. Fixed some screw ups on my end.
    08-22-2012 04:42 PM
    Rebased on 08-22-12 Euroskank Nightly. Few minor fixes. Fixed some screw ups on my end.
    Well, I just wanted to know if the LoS or "The Airplane Mode Issue" is tracked down. Today, I was travelling to another city and I kept getting it like crazy. The problem is that I live in one city and work in another. So, I do this a lot. But I still can't give this ROM up, hahaha.
    Anyway, I was just eager to try this one out...
    08-22-2012 04:49 PM
    @dealikm thanks for the mirror site. Ive been busy at work.
    pfff tell me about it.. i'm still there too
    08-22-2012 04:53 PM
2,448 ... 8182838485 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD