08-25-2012 11:10 AM
2,448 ... 8788899091 ...
tools
    Ummmmmmmm did you think about looking in my op under "Questions and Answers". The root question has been asked 150++++ times. Its a very easy fix.
    whoops, was paying attention to other things my bad
    08-23-2012 11:32 AM
    Its been extra quiet today
    08-23-2012 01:31 PM
    work.. it sucks
    08-23-2012 01:37 PM
    work.. it sucks
    Very true. Are you available for a test?
    08-23-2012 01:44 PM
    i agree on that work front. been here since 6am go another 3 hours to go.

need :coffee: wish for :beer:

edit: but just so you know DK i've established an ssh tunnel to my server at home so i can pipe my traffic out to there so i can still access these forums while i'm at work.
    08-23-2012 01:47 PM
    yes
    08-23-2012 02:07 PM
    i agree on that work front. been here since 6am go another 3 hours to go.

need :coffee: wish for :beer:

edit: but just so you know DK i've established an ssh tunnel to my server at home so i can pipe my traffic out to there so i can still access these forums while i'm at work.
    hell yea man, i vpn to my house lol
    08-23-2012 02:07 PM
    if its a test build you can just pop it on my box at home and ill grab it and check it out.
    08-23-2012 02:23 PM
    I see that
    08-23-2012 02:36 PM
    Airplane still coming on, "Working with PhantomPhreak53 for a fix"

I asked him myself, he said you are just.. "kanging".. his code and he is not working with you at all?

On Topic.. When will there be a fix?
    FitChicago likes this.
    08-23-2012 02:38 PM
    Airplane still coming on, "Working with PhantomPhreak53 for a fix"

I asked him myself, he said you are just.. "kanging".. his code and he is not working with you at all?

On Topic.. When will there be a fix?
    Ok lets get something straight here. Phantomphreak is kanging sbrissen and the Cyanogenmod team. Sbrissen built the device tree from scratch. Phantom took sbrissens device tree and merged it with cyanogenmod code. Bam you got CM10 "Built from source" for the ET4G. Even Phantoms kernel is a direct kang of sbrissens kernel source. We all have Jellybean because of Sbrissens hard work. Phantom is just a guility of kanging code as i am.
    08-23-2012 03:00 PM
    Ok lets get something straight here. Phantomphreak is kanging sbrissen and the Cyanogenmod team. Sbrissen built the device tree from scratch. Phantom took sbrissens device tree and merged it with cyanogenmod code. Bam you got CM10 "Built from source" for the ET4G. Even Phantoms kernel is a direct kang of sbrissens kernel source. We all have Jellybean because of Sbrissens hard work. Phantom is just a guility of kanging code as i am.
    Oh yes. But Phantom and Sbrissen are ACTUALLY working together and tackling bugs together, and sharing their achievements between each other. You stating you are working with Phantom when he has no association with you AT ALL, is very ignorant. So i'm just asking why you have working with there, and not 'waiting for Phantom to find a fix.'
    odub303 likes this.
    08-23-2012 03:11 PM
    Can we just go back to that extra quiet day that was stated above?
    08-23-2012 03:25 PM
    Oh yes. But Phantom and Sbrissen are ACTUALLY working together and tackling bugs together, and sharing their achievements between each other. You stating you are working with Phantom when he has no association with you AT ALL, is very ignorant. So i'm just asking why you have working with there, and not 'waiting for Phantom to find a fix.'
    Thats where you are wrong. Would you like to see the pms between myself and phantomphreak?
    08-23-2012 03:30 PM
    Here we go again. In flood the trolls and the inevitable lock will shortly follow one again halting everything. I'm so glad I left xda I feel truly ashamed that I even came from there in the first place, this all used to be about getting working builds going now it's just a flood of kids from xda whining about who built this or who stole that. Give it a god damned rest, we all know your butt hurt and no one gives a crap about it anymore.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    deakelem likes this.
    08-23-2012 03:31 PM
    edited by moderator
    And You just got reported.
    deakelem and plagaderock like this.
    08-23-2012 03:31 PM
    Thats where you are wrong. Would you like to see the pms between myself and phantomphreak?
    you don't have to prove anything, they can simply not use your Rom if they choose not to. In fact they don't even have to visit these forums.

elport likes this.
    08-23-2012 03:34 PM
    Here we go again. In flood the trolls and the inevitable lock will shortly follow one again halting everything. I'm so glad I left xda I feel truly ashamed that I even came from there in the first place, this all used to be about getting working builds going now it's just a flood of kids from xda whining about who built this or who stole that. Give it a god damned rest, we all know your butt hurt and no one gives a crap about it anymore.

lol butt hurt.. from workaholics right?
    08-23-2012 03:36 PM
    you don't have to prove anything, they can simply not use your Rom if they choose not to. In fact they don't even have to visit these forums.

Thank you. Moral of the story. Trolls stay on xda
    rdbox37, wsoxrock and plagaderock like this.
    08-23-2012 03:36 PM
    So much for this lol

-Sent From My Blu Kuban Themed Tapatalk Like A Boss
    08-23-2012 03:37 PM
    lol butt hurt.. from workaholics right?
    Lol, such a good show.

deakelem likes this.
    Sure, from how recent were they?
    So much for this lol

-Sent From My Blu Kuban Themed Tapatalk Like A Boss
    Me and my big mouth. Ugh. Next time im keeping it shut.
    deakelem likes this.
    08-23-2012 03:39 PM
    bye bye now. It sure was swell meeting you, don't let the door hit your asss on the way out.

08-23-2012 03:43 PM
    2 days ago. Ive pmed him 2 more times yesterday and today but have gotten no response. Im doing my best to be as transparent as I can with my rom. Im not compiling from source. Im not a developer. Im a 7zip hero or villian <--- Chris41g said this bout me on xda. I even opened up my github yesterday for the public. I redid my op from top to bottom. I can not appease everyone. Someone is always going to be pissed off at me.
    08-23-2012 03:43 PM
2,448 ... 8788899091 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD