[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Just so you know testing takes some time man. We want it to be right so there isn't a bunch of people whining about the same problems... the issues will be posted so you can see them. But fixes will be on our ends, with tester log cats.

Thanks

Nothingblooms

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Android Central Forums

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Just so you know testing takes some time man. We want it to be right so there isn't a bunch of people whining about the same problems... the issues will be posted so you can see them. But fixes will be on our ends, with tester log cats.

Thanks

Nothingblooms

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Android Central Forums

I just hope DK is not judging the status of the roms major issues based off your account. You need to actually have issues in order to accurately measure improvement. The last several builds seem to have been flawless for you and the USC guys. I don't get what the carrier has to do with kernel issues. It's just plain weird. Anyway, it's still good to have testers in all ranges of the spectrum.

Btw, I mean this with all due respect. Don't take it the wrong way. You have been a big contributer in these threads.

-AOKP milestone 6 - FF18 Modem - 200dpi

Reactions: izzibew26

junebizug

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][UNOFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha 17

Looking for a little help.

I am stuck on the previous build RC 1.5 and it was working fine last night. Today I had a couple LOS and now I can no longer get data back after toggling airplane mode rebooting etc. Looking to revert back to an ics ROM. Problem is Mobile odin does not work and computer does not recognize the device in download mode. I believe this is due to a hardware issue, My phone always thinks the usb is connected and charging even on other roms so I can't use odin to go back to EL26 to reflash anything. Question is what can I safely flash with the included recovery without risking a brick?

Thanks

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I just hope DK is not judging the status of the roms major issues based off your account. You need to actually have issues in order to accurately measure improvement. The last several builds seem to have been flawless for you and the USC guys. I don't get what the carrier has to do with kernel issues. It's just plain weird. Anyway, it's still good to have testers in all ranges of the spectrum.

Btw, I mean this with all due respect. Don't take it the wrong way. You have been a big contributer in these threads.

-AOKP milestone 6 - FF18 Modem - 200dpi

Ive got 5 different testers. All listed by name in my op. Nothingblooms is the only US Cell Customer out of the 5 I have.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

I am stuck on the previous build RC 1.5 and it was working fine last night. Today I had a couple LOS and now I can no longer get data back after toggling airplane mode rebooting etc. Looking to revert back to an ics ROM. Problem is Mobile odin does not work and computer does not recognize the device in download mode. I believe this is due to a hardware issue, My phone always thinks the usb is connected and charging even on other roms so I can't use odin to go back to EL26 to reflash anything. Question is what can I safely flash with the included recovery without risking a brick?

Thanks

Yes the recovery and kernel are safe.

_Viper_

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

Thanks

Yes the recovery and kernel are safe.

The included recovery is CWM 6. I have used it to flash back and forth between the different builds of JB from DK2, CM9 Alpha 6, and multiple ROMs from my Team VeNuM Devs. All have wiped and flashed successfully with no issues.
Its always recommended to go back to EL26, but so far in my experience it hasn't been necessary.

If you are uncomfortable trying it with CWM 6, pm me and I can send you a flashable zip for el26. Once you flash it, just reboot recovery from the advanced menu and then you can flash whatever without worry! :thumbup::cool:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Joeyc23

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
The included recovery is CWM 6. I have used it to flash back and forth between the different builds of JB from DK2, CM9 Alpha 6, and multiple ROMs from my Team VeNuM Devs. All have wiped and flashed successfully with no issues.
Its always recommended to go back to EL26, but so far in my experience it hasn't been necessary.

If you are uncomfortable trying it with CWM 6, pm me and I can send you a flashable zip for el26. Once you flash it, just reboot recovery from the advanced menu and then you can flash whatever without worry! :thumbup::cool:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Whenever it doesn't recognize device reinstall the Samsung drivers and use an Odin One-click. It will work. Go back to a stock rooted EL29 or EL26 and you should be able to use Mobile Odin to flash the EL26 kernel w/CWM that you have. Then you can flash the next awesomely awesome buttery goodness from the man DK :D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Ahh finally outta work may the testing begin!

Freaking crazy day! :banghead:

ok lol rant over :D :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: FeRReTTi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams