[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Not to discredit DK's great work, but the "too much work" he has put in is nothing compared to what it takes to become an official CM. Team Epic CM has had a bug-free and very stable CM9 for months and it's still on Alpha 6 lol. The standards are really rigid, and like thenameisnigel said, you'll find better info on their website. Maybe someday he will get official CM10 though hopefully.

You are 110% Right :)

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried changing the LCD density yet? I tried to change to 180 using LCD Density Modder Pro and it reboots to Samsung screen, goes black and then nothing till battery pull, time to pull battery. Let me know if anyone else has success!

180 is EXTREMELY low density. I wouldnt go down any further then 200-210.

mattboy9921

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][UNOFFICIAL] Cyanogenmod 10 Alpha 17

180 is EXTREMELY low density. I wouldnt go down any further then 200-210.

Yea i tried 140.. i couldnt pull down the notification shade.. anyone know how to make it so all the icons and widgets on the homescreens arent all bunched up in the center?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok. My Nexus 7 LCD Density is Set from the factory at 213. Give 213 a shot. If the Nexus 7 takes it on JB Then it should work on here without issue :eek:

thunderx2000

Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

Please dont talk about iCrap please. Lets not get my users to become iSheep ok? My wife was begging me for the iPad 2 and instead I got the Nexus 7 :thumbup::D Lol. She wasnt to happy but she loves the Nexus as much as I do. Needless to say my next phone will be a Nexus. Im sick of carriers dictating updates for me.

Well you may want to jump ship, then. Because of the Licensing issues with Sprint's CDMA. Any Nexus released on Sprint may never get an official Google-pushed AOSP update. But the Verizon version will. As will AT&T and T-Mobile.

thunderx2000

Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

Thats just great. Sprint is really erking me lately. They cant seem to get right :(

Some Dev's have managed to port Jelly Bean from The Verizon Galaxy Nexus to the Sprint Version. That's as close as we will get to having Google-pushed AOSP Jelly Bean.

QContent

May 19, 2010
Visit site

That is a google issue with jelly bean

I'm not sure I am following here...I've heard this said before.

Are you saying that this doesn't work on ANY JB device? Guessing that's not the case..what exactly do we need to get this working on our device- and why would it be a "Google" issue if it's limited to certain devices? An updated kernel from Mr. Sbrissen would fix this no?

As much as I love the JB, no BT is a game stopper...It's a key feature on par with GPS. (For me anyway..)

PaulCollins

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

Are you saying that this doesn't work on ANY JB device? Guessing that's not the case..what exactly do we need to get this working on our device- and why would it be a "Google" issue if it's limited to certain devices? An updated kernel from Mr. Sbrissen would fix this no?

As much as I love the JB, no BT is a game stopper...It's a key feature on par with GPS. (For me anyway..)

BT Audio is functioning on other JB devices, or at least I've used it on a Galaxy Nexus

Reactions: QContent

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Lets put it this way....I now have a Nexus 7 tablet running Jellybean and Bluetooth Media DOES NOT WORK. This is indeed a Jellybean Issue. Not Rom Specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.