[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
All the people who have LoS, Do you live in an area that has good reception on the stock rom? Ive found 95-99% of the peeps who complain of LoS live in a piss poor sprint reception area.

I have great signal with both 3g and 4g with stock modem. Even better signal with ff18. Im in a really good area for signal. (Top 6th floor condo in city lol)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. This let me get a GPS lock. I am still having horrible battery life. I lost 85% in 2h29m. No LoS that I have noticed. Been on WiFi the whole time. On alpha 18 using fg20 modem.

Go to settings,performance, setcpu 800mhz to 200 on demand ( jb still runs smooth), turn off touch key lights. Helps a lot with battery. I have all vibrations off but I know that's not for everyone. Lol

FeRReTTi

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: [PORT][2012/08/11] Cyanogenmod10 Alpha18

All the people who have LoS, Do you live in an area that has good reception on the stock rom? Ive found 95-99% of the peeps who complain of LoS live in a piss poor sprint reception area.

My area has like 2-3 bars out of 5. But even with my Airave at my house, I experience LoS every half hour or so.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

Go to settings,performance, setcpu 800mhz to 200 on demand ( jb still runs smooth), turn off touch key lights. Helps a lot with battery. I have all vibrations off but I know that's not for everyone. Lol

Never had an issue with battery, got 22 hours of moderate use yesterday. Stock battery, ff18 modem, alpha 18. However when and if I odin I do it once and flash the FB14 Kernel w CWM 5 from teamuscellular.com, then flash chris41g rc11 kernel then flash JB, I also use a rediculously simplified apns-conf and eri, and some build.prop edits to replace sprint info with US Cellular. No issues, never a LOS, everything works fine ( except the already known issues) , battery is amazing. I believe this is the most stable version yet, I would get an occassional lockup or soft reboot but none of those issues on this rom. I get between 1-2 hours per 5 % battery lost, at this exact point I am at 90% and over 3 hours.

As for performance, I live by a tower but I never get above 2 bars, but 3g works excellent! I would say even better then stock rom.
GPS locks in 5 seconds and accurate to 4 meters which by far is the best I have ever had. I have been on 45 min calls with friends and with Dark Knight himself, no weak signal, no loss of connection, crystal clear sound output.

Last edited:

Legal money gang

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

deep sleep wasnt an issue for me. i put a full battery in last night woke up with my phone not only still on but with 65% life left.

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site

I would just like to take a quick poll.. How many of you care about the camera and would like it functioning again? How many of you can't live without your CM settings? You cannot have both ATM, I am sure down the road it will coexist but not now.

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I can honestly say at my job the service sucks ass! But seeing as I need a stable ROM I have to go back to cm9. I just like flashing the JB to try out and see what's improved.

Legal money gang

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
LOS was consistent with fg31 modem... I flashed fg20 haven't had a problem yet.. Going on an hour. -Has anyone else been threw this?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad