[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

guirae

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][08/13/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly]

Not sure if this helps, but I flashed Alpha 18 from the newest CWM from Chris41g, then used Alpha 18's CWM to do a factory reset and reset dalvik cache. Then I flashed this zip, flashed gApps, rebooted, and here I am!

so with this new euroskank build, how's deep sleep/drain? and is the 4G back?

paintballru88

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Hey so sorry new to all of this but have been flashing with no problems since beta but I followed the directions and when i try to boot up into the new rom. I get a black screen. Ive gotten back into CWM 6 but i dont want to go any further if it will mess my phone up. Any insight?

raed81

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey so sorry new to all of this but have been flashing with no problems since beta but I followed the directions and when i try to boot up into the new rom. I get a black screen. Ive gotten back into CWM 6 but i dont want to go any further if it will mess my phone up. Any insight?

i came from gingerbread rom so what i did was odin to el26 then i flashed alpha18 and the gapps ...rebooted the phone then i reboot into recovery and wipped and formatted everything then i installed euroskank port i got installation aborted error 7 so i flashed the gapps and hit reboot phone now it asked me to fix su binary or something like that i hit yes then the phone rebooted and everything is working fine ...i hope this helps you

Last edited:
Reactions: Joeyc23

FeRReTTi

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
so with this new euroskank build, how's deep sleep/drain? and is the 4G back?

Haven't tested deep sleep or drain. Been plugged in since I flashed it. No LoS yet, but I'm on my Airave. :D And I can't test 4g because I don't live in a 4g area. :mad:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

guirae

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

Haven't tested deep sleep or drain. Been plugged in since I flashed it. No LoS yet, but I'm on my Airave. :D And I can't test 4g because I don't live in a 4g area. :mad:

oh. so 4G exists. i just saw a screenshots WITHOUT a 4G option. awesome. please let us know about the battery life :)

FeRReTTi

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
And yes, it's 4am and I'm still up playing with this ROM! Absolutely 0 problems with it thus far. Keep up the great work, love you DK!

FeRReTTi

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh and before I forget. DK, GooManager is saying there's a gapps update (7/26). Will it mess anything up if we upgrade?

explosivequack

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes battery life is bad, installed at 70% now after 30 mins at 15% with 1 los so far that took down 30%+ in 5 minutes,

On another note it runs good, applied a jellybean theme and tweaked everything to my liking and am very pleased no problems after the first los as of yet.

Edit: battery isn't as bad as it seems, its charging at 32% after about 10 minutes maybe longer, it seems the battery is just not calibrated yet maybe after a few charge cycles it will be.

Last edited:

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Sleeping like a baby and staying connected to the network!

Screenshot_2012-08-13-07-28-23.png

Screenshot_2012-08-13-07-28-57.png
Great job DK!

Edit: battery over night

Screenshot_2012-08-13-08-00-18.png

Sent from my EPIC 4G Touch!

Last edited:
Reactions: nothingblooms

mattboy9921

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

Hey is anyone else having wifi problems...everything else works great but wifi wont turn on. Clicking on the toggle causes it to briefly switch to on then go back off...just asking cuz the OP says wifi works. i also reflashed the rom twice and the problem persists.

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Hey is anyone else having wifi problems...everything else works great but wifi wont turn on. Clicking on the toggle causes it to briefly switch to on then go back off...just asking cuz the OP says wifi works. i also reflashed the rom twice and the problem persists.

I can confirm that WiFi is working...

asd216

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
In the middle of a call I was on the phone rebooted itself. That would make 2 in past 12 hours...still awesome job again DK!

khari998

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

okay so im not alone here!! my wifi is broken so i have to reflash. i think it just didnt go over well from the beginning. my steps were:

flash el26, flash alpha 17, go back to alpha 17 kernel, did not wipe anything (because everytime i wiped cache, data, and dalvik, the rom wouldnt work), flashed euroskank (got the status 7), flashed gapps, rebooted... it worked but wifi is broken

Im assuming its because dk said wipe everything but system and idk if wiping the system meant wiping dalvik. idk. but that might be why. the only other way is if its cause i came from alpha 17 instead of 18. imma go through trials and see where i wind up because the way i flashed euroskank was a lil unconventional but i'll let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.