[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

comptonhubbard

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][08/13/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 1]

had second random reboot for today and ROM manager keeps crashing. Also getting phatom voicemails again. When i go to voicemail it says you have no new messages but I keep getting the notification everytime phone reboots.

khari998

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site

i dont think anyone has found this one yet

DK, there seems to be a media volume cap. i went through several music players and when i was playing music with earphones in, the volume wouldnt go up past a certain point even though the meter could go further. And apollo constantly force closes and doesnt want to recognize half of my music files. I installed media plus and everything plays fine so idk if its app specific or if jb is missing some codecs... which is weird cause all my music are mp3 files. but i thought i'd report in with that. again, might be a bad flash idk

can anyone else confirm this?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
had second random reboot for today and ROM manager keeps crashing. Also getting phatom voicemails again. When i go to voicemail it says you have no new messages but I keep getting the notification everytime phone reboots.

Non of my testers have any such issues. You are just really prone to random issues.

FeRReTTi

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Non of my testers have any such issues. You are just really prone to random issues.

DK, what should we do about this? :p

4a68b3cf-4b96-367f.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

raed81

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

ok so you guys are saying that deep sleep is working and there is no battery drain
i was running gingerbrear rom so i odined to el26 then installed alpha 18 then installed euroskank port got the the 7 error installed the gapps and allowed cwm6 to do the fix and booted the phone and everthing is working fine but i had one reboot and one time my phone tunrned off by itself while the battery was almost fully charged ...then i fully charged the phone and unplugged it ...after 43 min it went down to 70 so what did i do wrong ?

kilikkun

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

i dont think anyone has found this one yet

DK, there seems to be a media volume cap. i went through several music players and when i was playing music with earphones in, the volume wouldnt go up past a certain point even though the meter could go further. And apollo constantly force closes and doesnt want to recognize half of my music files. I installed media plus and everything plays fine so idk if its app specific or if jb is missing some codecs... which is weird cause all my music are mp3 files. but i thought i'd report in with that. again, might be a bad flash idk

can anyone else confirm this?
This problem was a part of early GB AOSP builds as well. I personally had it on early version of MIUI (gingerbread based). I don't know if it was ever fixed in that build, and, if it was, have no idea who fixed it or what the fix was. I always used bluetooth instead of plugging in headphones to get around it.

If other people are experiencing this, maybe someone who knows more about the subject can point DK (or Euroskank) in the right direct for a fix?

nuxbag

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
is there any how to on how to inatall yhe cwm6 from OP. im noob at this and odin is looking for tar file and the cwm6 is a zip file. do i just change it to tar file? or need to do some tricks?
You should go back and research the difference between odin clockwork mod zip files and tar files
Before messing with this rom
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
ok so you guys are saying that deep sleep is working and there is no battery drain
i was running gingerbrear rom so i odined to el26 then installed alpha 18 then installed euroskank port got the the 7 error installed the gapps and allowed cwm6 to do the fix and booted the phone and everthing is working fine but i had one reboot and one time my phone tunrned off by itself while the battery was almost fully charged ...then i fully charged the phone and unplugged it ...after 43 min it went down to 70 so what did i do wrong ?

Once you are done charging you need to unplug then do a system reboot.

comptonhubbard

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

since I reflashed along with LOSD fix, no LOS, camera app is there, texts work, gps is quirky though. still have battery drain - any ideas? (for those who are having great battery results.)

yellowman82

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Just my experience with these JB roms. I was like damn battery draining but after just letting it do its thing for a day or so the battery drain was gone. So placebo or not just sharing my experiences with all the JB roms out there

Yea placebo tho or you're just lucky cuz I left a jb rom for 4 days and still had no luck only way these 2 issues are going to get better is from sbrissen putting more magic work into this custom kernel or till samsung releases jb kernel source or some kind of leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.