[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucki

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][08/14/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 2]

When I try to mobile Odin the seberrsin kernel of says partition could not be found. Any idea ? I am on a gingerbread custom rom . Thanks!

rocketrex

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

knew it was great stayin up till 2am to do this thank you very much and love what ur doing btw everyone i had the same issue and skipped to nightly 2 and fixed all my issues!!

rocketrex

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

none right now...ill report in the morning im tired and forgot to say yes everyone whos a noob flash oden el26, get cwm, load alpha 18, gapps, fix su aka clear the data, reboot into cwm, clear all data,load nightly 2 NOT 1!! and reload apps and volla! done

tsjoe2

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I used lowrider gapps, got supersu to update binaries, but can not download titanium to varify. Market keeps coming up with some sort of error when try to download.

(error retrieving information from server) Im on wifi.:confused:

LOS still within 30 minutes, other then that, great job. :D Also, flashed new sbrissen in cwm for all who seem to be having problems. worked fine. Tryed clearing cache on market and in recovery

Found somewhere else that change account then back and works fine. Plus I can verify root now that I dled titanium.

Thanks again.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

noriyori

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

Just a thought I had while trying different modems...

How many people that are having LoS are not on Sprint proper?

I noticed I had better results on the FG31, still had LoS but it was better than FF18.
BTW my carrier is Credo Mobile.

As a side note the tasker-LoS fix in the op doesn't work for me as the only way to restore cell service is a reboot. No LoS on data though :)

explosivequack

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Just a thought I had while trying different modems...

How many people that are having LoS are not on Sprint proper?

I noticed I had better results on the FG31, still had LoS but it was better than FF18.
BTW my carrier is Credo Mobile.

As a side note the tasker-LoS fix in the op doesn't work for me as the only way to restore cell service is a reboot. No LoS on data though :)

I'm on cricket and my Los was worse then anyone else reported.

_Viper_

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get Tasker-LoS to flash properly? I've dl-ed it 3 times. I've been using the included recovery, thought maybe I would try a different one but they all have cwm6 so I doubt it would make a difference.

Any ideas or help would be most appreciated. DK2 and the testers, Keep Up The Great Work!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sosovoo

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Installed cwm5 via mobil odin from ics
boot recovery
Flashed sbrissen alpha 8/14 kernel zip
Reboot into recovery
Wipe data/cache/dalvik
Flash newest build
Error 7
flash 7/17 gapps
Reboot (no su fix menu appears)

Enjoy...

42577a1d-9d1f-5223.jpg

Last edited:

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
DK euroskank 20120814_port (latest build)

Works:

Flashlight
Camera
Gallery
4g and 3g - getting some los from time to time. No 4g menu in settings using toggle widget to turn on.

Still testing

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

superuser426

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site

Latest build:

Random LoS (still using el29 modem, its been good to me!), and 4g is a rare occurrence
Mobile Odin is unable to to detect device model
sms and mms work, really not too much to gripe about, good job guys!

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get Tasker-LoS to flash properly? I've dl-ed it 3 times. I've been using the included recovery, thought maybe I would try a different one but they all have cwm6 so I doubt it would make a difference.

Any ideas or help would be most appreciated. DK2 and the testers, Keep Up The Great Work!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

SMH..... _Viper_ There is a direct link to the tasker los thread on xda in my op that has detailed direction on how to use it. It is NOT cwm flashable.

Reactions: _Viper_

teejaymarx

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

Hey DK and crew!

sorry I've been MIA, went to Erie, PA and Presque Isle the last two days and 3G signal was non existent, hardly even had voice coverage. Back in the game, will flash the latest in a few hours when I'm at work! Thanks!

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys after testing the ROM and having root access Dk came back to me saying that you guys are having trouble.

Its not that you don't have root access. Its the superuser app. You can do one of 2 things. Download supersu from the market.

Or if you open the superuser app. Go to the wrench for settings. Then select security. Then go to automatic response and set it to allow from prompt. It will then work fine.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Thank you :thumbup:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey DK and crew!

sorry I've been MIA, went to Erie, PA and Presque Isle the last two days and 3G signal was non existent, hardly even had voice coverage. Back in the game, will flash the latest in a few hours when I'm at work! Thanks!

He lives. He finally lives. Lol. Ill add you back to the tester list :p

Status
Not open for further replies.