[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Lol I get my ISP installing on Friday can't wait I've been on 4g WiFi for almost a month.. sucks big time lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

byte1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][08/14/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 2]

so, nobody has any ideas? mobile Odin keeps given me this ( partition could not be found in file error) when trying 2 flash kernel. cwm6... only thing I can think 2 do is flash it from my recovery ....

byte1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Op has flashable zips... follow instructions on there should get you on the ROM :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

ty.. OP is always my first stop on these things never know what has changed till you read... just 2 avoid question...
Sbrissens Newest JB Kernel Flashable
will that have the cwm6 in it 2 get this going? or any of those others for that matter...

and ty for the response

boydefecto

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

ty.. OP is always my first stop on these things never know what has changed till you read... just 2 avoid question...
Sbrissens Newest JB Kernel Flashable
will that have the cwm6 in it 2 get this going? or any of those others for that matter...

and ty for the response

Yes, that is the same kernel that is now included in the rom. It is safe for flashing.

agentcelsius

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
su access, but superuser not working

i have su access, but my superuser app is not working properly. if i set my security settings to automatically allow, my apps have su permissions but the Superuser app does not log nor notify app access (taskbar nor toast).

i was able to manually delete superuser app using solid explorer and i tried updating the app and still does the same thing. i've even used the zip file DK posted earlier and exact same results.

i also got the "partition missing" error when i tried to mobile odin into sbrissen kernel tar. so i just install the sbissen kernel zip through CWM6 from chris41g kernel.

Last edited:

agentcelsius

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

i also get the 4g unknown error the first time connecting. . . and oh, the only way to access the 4g settings is by pressing and hold the 4g taskbar toggle ?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
i have su access, but my superuser app is not working properly. if i set my security settings to automatically allow, my apps have su permissions but the Superuser app does not log nor notify app access (taskbar nor toast).

i was able to manually delete superuser app using solid explorer and i tried updating the app and still does the same thing. i've even used the zip file DK posted earlier and exact same results.

i also got the "partition missing" error when i tried to mobile odin into sbrissen kernel tar. so i just install the zip through CWM6 from chris41g kernel.

This is a known issue with the JB version of superuser.apk. Has absolutely zero to do with the rom. Im waiting patiently for chainsfireDD to update superuser. This rom uses his 3.2-RC2 Superuser.apk and SU Binary which is currently the most up to date version for JB Roms.

Reactions: agentcelsius

boydefecto

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Just so you guys know. If you download SuperSU from the market. It wil allow you to get the prompts for root access again. I am ok with superuser just being set to autoallow and saving me the headache.

anon(49580)

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

I use Enhanced Email for my corporate email account. Every time I reboot I am having to reoconfigure the app (enter email, domain, user account, app settings).

Any ideas?
I'm going to try the stock email app to see if it is app specific but I don't care for the stock app.

I also had an issue where I couldn't make phone calls no matter what I tried (airplane mode cycle, reboot). I fixed it by reflashing nightly 2.

Thank you for all your work!

hevenz1

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site

any ideas if gps wont lock? i remember reading to get a gps lock before flashing the rom. So to do that do i just turn it on before i flash it?

lifehacker101

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
On nightly 2 4g doesn't work. Root is buggy. Its not really any better than nightly 1. So I flashed the new kernel and went back to nightly 1. Until all of this is fixed I'm sticking to nightly 1 with the latest kernel available. I did give it my best shot. I probably installed the ROM 3 times but no dice. I had extreme battery drain for some reason as well.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.