[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

neudof

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I use Enhanced Email for my corporate email account. Every time I reboot I am having to reoconfigure the app (enter email, domain, user account, app settings).

Any ideas?
I'm going to try the stock email app to see if it is app specific but I don't care for the stock app.

I also had an issue where I couldn't make phone calls no matter what I tried (airplane mode cycle, reboot). I fixed it by reflashing nightly 2.

Thank you for all your work!

This has to do with where the config files are located on your sd card for the app and the amount if time it takes to access the files. The app times out before the files are founf and it thinks they are missing, thus you are prompted to configure again.

Do a search on the thread and someone mentioned how they needed to move the files to resolve the issue.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
On nightly 2 4g doesn't work. Root is buggy. Its not really any better than nightly 1. So I flashed the new kernel and went back to nightly 1. Until all of this is fixed I'm sticking to nightly 1 with the latest kernel available.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Nightly 2 is much better then Nightly 1. All 5 of my testers agree. Root is "buggy" cause of the superuser.apk not the rom.

lifehacker101

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Nightly 2 is much better then Nightly 1. All 5 of my testers agree. Root is "buggy" cause of the superuser.apk not the rom.

Maybe its just me then because my phone was completely bugged out. But 4g wouldn't connect and in live in a 4g area. I might try again.

hevenz1

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][08/14/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 2]

One question... I forgot to check my voicemails and i flashed JB and i had a stuck VM indicator.. so i flashed back to el26 and listened to my vm's and saved them..then re flashed JB. i still have a stuck vm indicator saying i have 3 new vm's even though i dont. How do i get rid of this?

superuser426

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site

ok, can someone walk me through this...
to update prl/profile/gps lock, where do I flash the multiboot? CWM6 wont flash it and mobile odin isn't playing nice, do i revert back to el29 direct boot and flash it that way?

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
ok, can someone walk me through this...
to update prl/profile/gps lock, where do I flash the multiboot? CWM6 wont flash it and mobile odin isn't playing nice, do i revert back to el29 direct boot and flash it that way?
Read the instructions for the multiboot, this isn't really the place to hold your hand through that. Watch qbkings video on it if needed. And yes, you must use the el29 directbootcwm or it wont work.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

organizedConfusion

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Its safe to mobile Odin sbrissens kernel from an ICS rom, right? Or should I be on a gingerbread based one like el26 before I try to mobile Odin the kernel?

rocketrex

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

blah ok now im getting data lost about every 15 mins, its not allowing it to connect and i have to reset my phone to get my text messages in or out. even going back to alpha18 its doing the same thing...

boydefecto

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Its safe to mobile Odin sbrissens kernel from an ICS rom, right? Or should I be on a gingerbread based one like el26 before I try to mobile Odin the kernel?

I think people are having problems getting the mobile odin to work with the sbrissen .tar file. what you can do is flash the sbrissen .zip file in an cwm recovery and then reboot the recovery and then flash jb.

lifehacker101

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah. I in no way am trying to criticize your work. Its just my phone reacted differently I think. Keep up the great work!

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
DK euroskank 20120814_port (latest build)

Works:

Flashlight
Camera
Gallery
4g and 3g - getting some los from time to time. No 4g menu in settings using toggle widget to turn on.

Still testing

Did the tool menu box su fix. (Ty)

GPS navigation isn't workig properly( I'll get logs for ya DK).
Maps gets a decent 20 meter lock with GPS tool box on first lock.
3g 4g on stock fg31 runs awesome. Only experienced los 2 times for no more than 20 sec in 5 hours.

5 hours of battery life from 89% since flashing rom.

Phone sleeps with no issues.

Ty DK keep it up :thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer::beer:

I'm on vacation till next Mon woo:beer::D

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Installed cwm5 via mobil odin from ics
boot recovery
Flashed sbrissen alpha 8/14 kernel zip
Reboot into recovery
Wipe data/cache/dalvik
Flash newest build
Error 7
flash 7/17 gapps
Reboot (no su fix menu appears)

Enjoy...

Click to view quoted image

This is how I flashed from ICS with Mobil Odin. GL!

Reactions: organizedConfusion

boydefecto

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

I did not experience any issues with gps navigation. Other then slight issues with the TTS features.

rocketrex

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

:'(why cant mine be that way
Did the tool menu box su fix. (Ty)

GPS navigation isn't workig properly( I'll get logs for ya DK).
Maps gets a decent 20 meter lock with GPS tool box on first lock.
3g 4g on stock fg31 runs awesome. Only experienced los 2 times for no more than 20 sec in 5 hours.

5 hours of battery life from 89% since flashing rom.

Phone sleeps with no issues.

Ty DK keep it up :thumbup::thumbup::beer::beer::beer:

I'm on vacation till next Mon woo:beer::D

ReubenRene

May 16, 2010
Visit site

I went from 100% to 15% battery life in just a little over 3 hours use and I didn't have any apps running in the background either. Wish I could get better battery life than this, I am also using Sbrissens Newest JB Kernel on CM10 Nightly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Junkie XL