[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Actually ports tend to be more stable in the long term. This rom is already more stable then the source built roms.

Phantoms cm10 and sbrissens aosp ROMs are very stable. We all appreciate your work DK but there's no way ports are more stable then source built roms in the long run.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Phantoms cm10 and sbrissens aosp ROMs are very stable. We all appreciate your work DK but there's no way ports are more stable then source built roms in the long run.

Totally false but ok. :cool:
Ports take alot more work then source roms. Ive done both. Ports are harder but it avoids the whole "Open Source" junk with releasing source code. Thats the only reason i am porting now. I still keep a git of my code adjustments but it stays private. :)

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 3]

If you wanna be helpful, point out the cons and pros to this specific ROM. If you see the others are better go with the others.
I'm not here to judge, but if someone thinks that ROMs are better and more stable, I think it's his own right.
Thanks a lot DK for your awesome work. If I were you, I wouldn't even reply to this.
Thanks everyone for contribution, but we should all try to do better than this. We want this ROM to get better and that's all.
Sorry for this, but I wanted to say this for a long time...

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
If you wanna be helpful, point out the cons and pros to this specific ROM. If you see the others are better go with the others.
I'm not here to judge, but if someone thinks that ROMs are better and more stable, I think it's his own right.
Thanks a lot DK for your awesome work. If I were you, I wouldn't even reply to this.
Thanks everyone for contribution, but we should all try to do better than this. We want this ROM to get better and that's all.
I'm not trying to start up drama but what DK said simply isn't true. Both phantoms and sbrissens ROMs are stable just as his port is and they are source built. That's all. I'll leave the subject alone now.

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

We need md5sum checks. Can you please post them? I had a couple of bad installs before (not with this ROM) and it was really annoying.
Thanks in advance...

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

I agree. :)

Reactions: ahmadshawki

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

I'm not trying to start up drama but what DK said simply isn't true. Both phantoms and sbrissens ROMs are stable just as his is, all I was saying. That's all. I'll leave the subject alone now.

I'm so sorry. I just read what I wrote and I realized that I am the one who's being dramatic. Please forgive me if in anyway offended you.
I know you were just giving your opinion and I was just eager to try the new build. Again, I'm so sorry.
Thanks a lot for being so nice and calm about this...

odub303

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site

Totally false but ok. :cool:
Ports take alot more work then source roms. Ive done both. Ports are harder but it avoids the whole "Open Source" junk with releasing source code. Thats the only reason i am porting now. I still keep a git of my code adjustments but it stays private. :)

Are you really going to start up with this again? I thought you would have learned from your previous attempts at making people think you are an original developer. What ever happened to the DK who made a very public and required apology in order to even continue releasing work on these forums? Disgraceful, and tasteless. The only reason you have a following is because most end users are too ignorant to know what you are.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm not trying to start up drama but what DK said simply isn't true. Both phantoms and sbrissens ROMs are stable just as his port is and they are source built. That's all. I'll leave the subject alone now.

I think i read to deep into what you are saying. Sbrissen and phantom are doing a amazing job. Ive never tried there roms but im sure they are very stable.

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

I don't know why people keep focusing about irrelevant stuff.
And by the way, I tried the PhantomPhreak's build Alpha 4 and I didn't like it. Too many LoS and too much battery drain. May be it was only me but that was my experience. And I tried the AOSP alpha 3 and it was really good, but it didn't have any of the CM's settings. So, I found myself coming back here for a mix of both goodies.
Anyway, I'll flash this now and report back if I find any problems.
If I don't, then I'm pretty happy with it. No news is Good news, right?

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

I think i read to deep into what you are saying. Sbrissen and phantom are doing a amazing job. Ive never tried there roms but im sure they are very stable.

No one said anything else. I just felt you are attacking and I don't know why. Anyway, let this go and please forgive me. Thanks again. I wish I can take the whole thing back...

dabora3003

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Are you really going to start up with this again? I thought you would have learned from your previous attempts at making people think you are an original developer. What ever happened to the DK who made a very public and required apology in order to even continue releasing work on these forums? Disgraceful, and tasteless. The only reason you have a following is because most end users are too ignorant to know what you are.

Take it elsewhere.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.