[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting "Partition could not be found in file" when trying to Mobile Odin the Sbrissens_JB_Odin_Restore.tar file.

Is Sbrissens_CM10_JB_Kernel (included in OP) the same thing as the tar file but in .zip format and flashable through CWM5.0.2.7

Take out the boot file inside and try flashing that with Mobil Odin :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: organizedConfusion

teejaymarx

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 3]

I've had a few LoS today while driving around running jellybro-euroskank-20120817-epic4gtouch.

Since I was on a previous nightly build, I just wiped /cache and /data/dalvik-cache. (not /data)

The Tasker profile (No Mobile Data) seems to be catching it so the only way I know I have the LoS is to disable the profile.

I'll try wiping all.. reflash the modem and report back.

You could also try the latest version, which is in the OP! :D

organizedConfusion

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

That's the beauty of android!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Haha, tell me about it. I switched from a 4S a few months ago to the E4GT and haven't looked back at all.

My girlfriend loves her 4S but is slowly realizing how amazing Android is. She is constantly putting her phone down to play with mine lol.

organizedConfusion

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

Only problem I'm having with the ROM so far is no CRT off Animation </3 :(

Unless it's hidden somewhere and I can't find it?

Other than that, everything is buttery smooth and flawless so far :)

Wiskid

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Well.. I had to stop back to report. After a few hours, it's apparent that this is my new dd! Fingers crossed on no LoS, hasn't been any yet.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

js_summers

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Dark_Knight2, thank you and everyone else involved in making this possible. I never would have thought to see such a stable CM10 build so early.

I was wondering if you'd be willing to add an appropriately edited port for US Cellular to the OP. Nothingblooms has said he is busy and it doesn't appear anyone has taken over the work of porting your rom to our phones.

If your not willing to do this I'll understand, but if you are I think that would be pretty awesome. I've been using your rom since alpha 3 of the old build as my dd and hope I can get your new nightly as fast as possible.

Thanks again.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Dark_Knight2, thank you and everyone else involved in making this possible. I never would have thought to see such a stable CM10 build so early.

I was wondering if you'd be willing to add an appropriately edited port for US Cellular to the OP. Nothingblooms has said he is busy and it doesn't appear anyone has taken over the work of porting your rom to our phones.

If your not willing to do this I'll understand, but if you are I think that would be pretty awesome. I've been using your rom since alpha 3 of the old build as my dd and hope I can get your new nightly as fast as possible.

Thanks again.

If he gives me the setup I will do it for you guys.

TGHE6

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Hey The ROM is working well but having a problem with the google zip. Calendar won't load at all. Suggestions?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Thanks again.

Ok I will be taking over the US Cellular builds til nothingblooms gets time. Its very easy to do so I will get it done for nightly 3 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci