[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Any reason why Google play will not let me download? It kept saying error. And on free apps it told me error purchasing. I redownloaded and then wiped reinstalled from then new gapps. Problem persisted.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

Great job DK! Everytime you do a new version, it gets better, and better. I will be staying on THIS rom, as this is by far the best JB rom for our phone at the moment. If you catch where I'm getting at... :-!

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Any reason why Google play will not let me download? It kept saying error. And on free apps it told me error purchasing. I redownloaded and then wiped reinstalled from then new gapps. Problem persisted.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

Try logging in/out market. setting apk installs unknown sources and reboot.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Like that we have two CM10 threads on AC now. Makes switching between the two much easier and now I don't have to go over there for my JB fix at all :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

js_summers

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Weird. Maybe a bad DL. All I did was make the apn edits for US Cell.

So after a lot of troubleshooting, I got it fixed by flashing nightly 3,gapps, and alpha 1 kernel. All the kernels after alpha 1 caused my phone to get stuck in landscape mode even after full wipe of data, cache, and dalvik... I don't know what's wrong with my phone but it's working now and if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this it would be appreciated.

mu5ic92

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site

anybody notice the download link for the sprint nightly 3 is wrong? its downloading 08/17 instead of 08/18

thunderx2000

Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

Alright this is the third time I will be asking this question. Does anyone know how to fix the GPS? It seems like GPS is broken, it keeps looking for a GPS Signal, but never gets a lock.

flamebeats

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Getting los like crazy started 2hrs ago. Been running this ROM for about 5 hrs now. Los zip fails to flash

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

EvOsErB

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Has been using this rom since the nightly 2 and now 3. Rom feels and works great except battery... its draining very very fast. 10 to 15% less than an hour without even using it. Its barely usable because of it. Cpu spy shows it goes to deep sleep but for some reason it keeps draining...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

jaron711

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

Alright this is the third time I will be asking this question. Does anyone know how to fix the GPS? It seems like GPS is broken, it keeps looking for a GPS Signal, but never gets a lock.

flash a non JB rom. get a GPS lock then boot into recovery and flash JB rom

organizedConfusion

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site

This might be a bit random and off-topic, but am I the only one that feels as if Jelly Bean feels like a completely different operating system? I mean, it looks like Ice Cream Sandwich and all, but everything about Jelly Bean is just so refreshing and beautiful that it doesn't feel like it's still Android. Everything about it is just so refined and polished that you really feel like you have something incredible at your fingertips.

I love Android, and I really cannot thank you enough DK for porting this rom over to the E4GT. So thank you again for all of your (and everyone who has contributed) hard work in making this into the monster of a ROM that it is today. :)

Reactions: X-dude
Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

This might be a bit random and off-topic, but am I the only one that feels as if Jelly Bean feels like a completely different operating system? I mean, it looks like Ice Cream Sandwich and all, but everything about Jelly Bean is just so refreshing and beautiful that it doesn't feel like it's still Android. Everything about it is just so refined and polished that you really feel like you have something incredible at your fingertips.

I love Android, and I really cannot thank you enough DK for porting this rom over to the E4GT. So thank you again for all of your (and everyone who has contributed) hard work in making this into the monster of a ROM that it is today. :)

+1

X-dude

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site

Funny faces??? Is it an app or what? I fixed the FFC in Nightly 2.

It was an extra feature to the camera app in ICS that not many people know about where it makes your face look funny with filters and it didn't work with cm9. To find it you just go into the camera setting where you set the video resolution and that kind of stuff then tap the little multi colored square and itll have the face effects such as big eyes or big mouth ect to use. Its just a fun little feature.

Last edited:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
It was an extra feature to the camera app in ICS that not many people know about where it makes your face look funny with filters and it didn't work with cm9. To find it you just go into the camera setting where you set the video resolution and that kind of stuff then tap the little multi colored square and itll have the face effects such as big eyes or big mouth ect to use. Its just a fun little feature.

You got issues bro. Lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital