[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

froir

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

I have R760. I currently have issues with screen rotation after flashing 3. Any ideas?

qubanaso

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
has anyone tried phantom breaks JB kernel is not going to much into deep sleep compared to sbrissen's kernel

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

byte1

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Any reason why Google play will not let me download? It kept saying error. And on free apps it told me error purchasing. I redownloaded and then wiped reinstalled from then new gapps. Problem persisted.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

happened to myself as well before ... un-sync your google account...."remove" it ... re add it reboot phone and sync again... should be fine after that

Ron427

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

Hey D_K,
Just wanted to say thanks for the USCC build. Also the model number for the USCC GS2 is SCH-R760 not SPH-R760
I just flashed nightly 3 and noticed the .zip the about phone section and build prop also reflect this typo. I know it's not a huge deal but some apps wont recognize my device.

screenshot2012081909450.png

EDIT:

I did a quick edit to the build.prop and fixed it.

If any other USCC users need it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7fr8bz5k9jsxe8/build.prop

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark_Knight2

qubanaso

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I flashed phanton's kernel and its not going into deep sleep when off as much as other JB's kernels

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey D_K,
Just wanted to say thanks for the USCC build. Also the model number for the USCC GS2 is SCH-R760 not SPH-R760
I just flashed nightly 3 and noticed the .zip the about phone section and build prop also reflect this typo. I know it's not a huge deal but some apps wont recognize my device.

Click to view quoted image

EDIT:

I did it on short notice. I will make the needed adjustments today.

Reactions: Ron427

atticuspoint6

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
It was an extra feature to the camera app in ICS that not many people know about where it makes your face look funny with filters and it didn't work with cm9. To find it you just go into the camera setting where you set the video resolution and that kind of stuff then tap the little multi colored square and itll have the face effects such as big eyes or big mouth ect to use. Its just a fun little feature.

Its like sid face. Me and the wife laughed our asses off about this the other day. But we've done too many drugs.:D:screwy:

Reactions: X-dude

flamebeats

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
You are getting los and the los zip wont flash because u failed to read my op. That is all.

Lol. I read the op. Even the part that says los has been fixed. I flash exactly the way you said to flash. Just was asking for a lil help. But again maybe I missed something I will start over with clean install. Other than that things are running great thanks for your work. :cool:

froir

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey D_K,

Click to view quoted image

EDIT:

I see you have the latest kernel. Any issues with screen rotation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv