[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyday Legend

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

Can anyone tell me exactly how they flashed this rom?

Even though I'm new, I'm going to tell you that you should know well enough to pay close attention to the steps in the OP.

With that said, my personal steps are:
1.) Flash CM5 EL26 recovery through ODIN
2.) Wipe Data, Cache and Dalvik
3.) Run Calk's Format All...twice
4.) Flash ROM from internal SD
5.) Flash GApps for JB from internal SD
6.) Reboot and wait for initial boot

I've flashed my E4GT with all sorts of GB/ICS goodness up to flashing JB roms now with these same steps, and as long as you remain patient, follow instructions and not do anything rash, you should never run into trouble. And there it is.

That should make one hell of a first post. O:)

tanner0012

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Great rom i just flashed it a few hours ago and it seems to be running flawlessly so far. Thanks for all the hard work yall have put into this rom it is awesome :)

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

anon(159083)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

My games (dead trigger, nova 3, dark knight rises ) are trying to redownload the sd data for the games again because they can't read it off the external sd card ( 32GB card)...it's trying to download sd data to the internal memory instead (11.50 GB)..my only main issue with the rom but the rom is amazing..Thanks for the rom OP and jelly bean fells like a closer opponent to IOS in the fluidity category in my opinion..Google needs to take tighter control of Google play and more fluid and premium apps available...sorry for the long post..

tanner0012

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Everything works great but i just found out that my rooted apps arent working they say they cant obtain root access. Under dev options i allowed root access. Why isnt it working. Someone please help me thanks.

rezistrat

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

I''m getting crazy good battery life with Nightly 3 9 and a half hours and battery is at 67 percent. I've had wifi on almost constantly light usage and only two episodes of los fixed by toggling airplane mode.

comptonhubbard

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

Try reinstalling the rom. Stick with it! Trust me, you won't be disappointed with dk's work.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

I'm gonna stick with this one, I love all the work he has done on the ROM and I hope I can get the battery issue worked out.

Zero Night

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site

Dk what rom do I have to be on when I flash the sbrissen kernel before I flash the rom that is why I am confused?

iskatebad45

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
As someone stated earlier, its useful to install, let the battery drain completely, then charge it completely. I've had good luck with this returning battery drain to normal, or at least close to normal. I've never reset battery stats and I've found this works. Let me know if more explanation is needed.

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch

Reactions: comptonhubbard

rocketrex

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

as of now im using the los zip to help with the random airplane mode auto on issues...but other then that its working great thus far. great work yet again. is anyone using the new radio and have issues just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.