[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

boydefecto

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

Thanks DK!!!!!

Now, I am new at CM10, it is the ROM manager that I use for recovery, correct?

Just saying....I have identified that I do not have LOS, in fact it is the random Airplane Mode error. I noticed when I went to make a call, it says "take phoen out of airplane mode, however I didn't have it checked. So that was my mistake....LOS is ONLY due to the random Airplane Mode.

Don't use Rom manager with these roms.

thecloudyowl

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site

The link in the OP's instructions for SBrissens JB kernel w/ CWM6. that links to his JB odin restore.tar file which i didn't realize was a problem until i odin'd it and it crapped my phone out. would any of his JB kernels listed in the OP be appropriate for using to flash this rom?

Sorry if this is a noobish question.

EDIT: I figured the error of my ways, sorry for repeating a previously asked question.

Last edited:

thecloudyowl

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone been experiencing this? I am able to use the front facing camera once, twice if I'm lucky, after that upon taking the photo i will get an error message saying "unfortunately gallery has stopped" after rebooting my phone i can use the front facing camera again for 1 or 2 pictures before that error reoccurs.

This is not a huge problem for me but it I would like to know if anyone else has experienced this.

Jmuney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
If I make a nandroid off JB from the current recovery and flash an older GB ROM with a different recovery, can I restore to my JB backup? Which ROM are people using to get a GPS lock? I am guessing not calkulin since it's a Rogue Recovery?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech