[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

teejaymarx

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

Once you drop the 3rd test, shoot me a PM, I'm home, off work, and ready to test it all for ya!

Jmuney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

So for the GPS, I tried the flash GB Rom/Flash back after getting a lock. Seemed to lock on fast at home. Will report back if it can stay locked on the road (crosses fingers). Haven't had too much LOS, very usable. Battery charges really fast. Seems to drain from 100% to 75% pretty fast but then 75% to 10% lasts quite a while.

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey DK, mind taking down that Mobile Odin link you have in OP. Quoted straight from Chain fire "Attached is the Lite version of Mobile ODIN - this is a release exclusive to XDA and may not be redistributed ! Please note that you also need to download and install a "FlashKernel" manually if you are using the Lite version. These are listed a few posts down from here. The Pro version will automatically download and install these for you when needed." Thanks. I know you'll understand.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: krazy_smokealot

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So for the GPS, I tried the flash GB Rom/Flash back after getting a lock. Seemed to lock on fast at home. Will report back if it can stay locked on the road (crosses fingers). Haven't had too much LOS, very usable. Battery charges really fast. Seems to drain from 100% to 75% pretty fast but then 75% to 10% lasts quite a while.

Calibrate your Battery...

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Man Corrupt_Data and YeastInfection are trying to ruffle some feathers here arent ya?

YeastInfection? DO NOT PM ME AGAIN. DO NOT POST IN MY THREAD AGAIN

Corrupt_Data? You are just looking for things to knit pick with me. Ill let this slide. I know what you are trying to do and I do not find it funny.

Reactions: patrao_n

youngville718

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Can I use any cwm6 recovery to flash this??? The sbrissen kernel tells me partition cannot be found!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Yes you can thats what i did

What? Sbrissens CWM6 works just fine.

And I tried mobile Odin that with the pro version and got the same message so I just flashed a older version of your rom then flashed the new rom with the cwm built in your rom

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Man Corrupt_Data and YeastInfection are trying to ruffle some feathers here arent ya?

YeastInfection? DO NOT PM ME AGAIN. DO NOT POST IN MY THREAD AGAIN

Corrupt_Data? You are just looking for things to knit pick with me. Ill let this slide. I know what you are trying to do and I do not find it funny.
Seriously? I kindly asked you to remove an apk from your OP where the author said XDA exclusive only and not to distribute, yet you have it up for download on your dropbox account. Thats it. I think you're a bit paranoid if you think I'm nitpicking.

krazy_smokealot

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
You had me confused as well. I thought you had CWM6 on your device already and when you went to flash it it gave you that error. Lol.

Thank you DK! Why the hell is mostly everyone being such a 8===D towards you? But anyhow thanks for your help and I'll give this a go right now!! :D:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Seriously? I kindly asked you to remove an apk from your OP where the author said XDA exclusive only and not to distribute, yet you have it up for download on your dropbox account. Thats it. I think you're a bit paranoid if you think I'm nitpicking.

No not paranoid at all. You've been on my "Watch List" for a while. Ive learned over the years to "Read between the lines" and I do it well.

Reactions: patrao_n
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy