[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabora3003

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Seriously? I kindly asked you to remove an apk from your OP where the author said XDA exclusive only and not to distribute, yet you have it up for download on your dropbox account. Thats it. I think you're a bit paranoid if you think I'm nitpicking.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I like how devs get crap for not sharing their source and stuff like that but its okay for them to only want their app on XDA.
Double standard much? xD

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
No not paranoid at all. You've been on my "Watch List" for a while. Ive learned over the years to "Read between the lines" and I do it well.
Watch list... how so? Because I called you out on saying ports are more stable long term than source built ROMs? If so... Lol. Alright, I've done nothing wrong towards you but OK.

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I like how devs get crap for not sharing their source and stuff like that but its okay for them to only want their app on XDA.
Double standard much? xD

I've never asked DK to share source, never was apart of that. And the author of that app explicitly asked for Mobile Odin lite to not be redistributed and XDA exclusive only (were on AC if you havent noticed). This is getting a bit out of hand. I'll leave it alone if its not brought up again.

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I've never asked DK to share source, never was apart of that. And the author of that app explicitly asked for Mobile Odin lite to not be redistributed and XDA exclusive only (were on AC if you havent noticed). This is getting a bit out of hand. I'll leave it alone if its not brought up again.

Corrupt....dk has started on numerous occasions that he is NOT a developer.....our the other one...whoever was accusing him of such

Sent from the dark side of Uranus

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Double standard much? xD

I removed it any ways out of respect for chainsfire. I never saw his xda thread. I got the lite version from http://fileshare.com and decided to host it on dropbox. His lite and pro version are being pirated left and right. I had to go thru 2 google search pages just to find the original thread on xda. Its fixed. the end. How is that my fault?

nuxbag

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I've got sod the phone will not wake up for nothing is there something I did wrong I know the op said sod is fixed.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Watch list... how so? Because I called you out on saying ports are more stable long term than source built ROMs? If so... Lol. Alright, I've done nothing wrong towards you but OK.

No you havent directly. But the knit picky comments made in my thread that should be by pm tells me you are hoping to embarrass me some how. Not gonna happen. Plus you are obviously using PhantomPhreaks CM10 build cause both you and yeastinfection are the only two posting in his Unofficial Thread on AC. So really why are you even in my thread at all? You not using my rom so other then knit picking what is your purpose? Your time would be better spent on the official thread over at xda.

agentcelsius

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

i feel like i'm back in grade school again. . . it's kinda amusing. i don't understand. do any of the devs / contributors / 7zip heroes / maintainer know each other in person? . . . it's kinda like having a txt argument: no one knows exactly the intent of the person writing it but for some reason we always seem to read the negative vibes in between the lines.

P.S. i just like the "7zip-hero" thingy i might just steal it even tho i don't know sh!t about coding.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Corrupt_Data

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
No you havent directly. But the knit picky comments made in my thread that should be by pm tells me you are hoping to embarrass me some how. Not gonna happen. Plus you are obviously using PhantomPhreaks CM10 build cause both you and yeastinfection are the only two posting in his Unofficial Thread on AC. So really why are you even in my thread at all? You not using my rom so other then knit picking what is your purpose? Your time would be better spent on the official thread over at xda.
I pointed it out because it shouldn't be there in the first place like Chainfire has asked. None of this would've blew up if you wouldn't haven't made that comment about me, simple as that. And I was using your ROM before Milenko posted that thread which is why I've been back and forth. Barely post at all over at XDA anyways. There is no official thread, just support threads for development going on in IRC.

Edit: And I've made, what, one "knitpicky" comment towards you, seriously.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
i feel like i'm back in grade school again. . . it's kinda amusing. i don't understand. do any of the devs / contributors / 7zip heroes / maintainer know each other in person? . . . it's kinda like having a txt argument: no one know exactly the intent of the person writing it but for some reason we always seem to read the negative vibes in between the lines.

P.S. i just like the "7zip-hero" thingy i might just steal it even tho i don't know ship about coding.

7zip hero is a term used on rootzwiki. Lol. It is funny

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I pointed it out because it shouldn't be there in first place like Chainfire has asked. None of this would've blew up if you wouldn't haven't made that comment about me, simple as that. And I was using your ROM before Milenko posted that thread which is why I've been back and forth. Barely post at all over at XDA anyways. There is no official thread, just support threads for development going on in IRC.

The IRC? Thats where all the drama came from the beginning. Please go back to the IRC. Tell Scarmon I said Hi. Take the knit picking with you.

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I pointed it out because it shouldn't be there in the first place like Chainfire has asked. None of this would've blew up if you wouldn't haven't made that comment about me, simple as that. And I was using your ROM before Milenko posted that thread which is why I've been back and forth. Barely post at all over at XDA anyways. There is no official thread, just support threads for development going on in IRC.

Edit: And I've made, what, one "knitpicky" comment towards you, seriously.

I did pm you but you choose to make it a public issue instead of just saying "ok"and moving on.wonder why I'm the first one to let you know Scott's donation link isn't working...our am I.....and you got an attitude right off the bat

Sent from the dark side of Uranus

Status
Not open for further replies.