[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

boydefecto

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/18/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 3]

Just because this isnt "Sourcebuilt" doesnt mean its not going to work. I think ive proved that ports can be just as stable if not more stable. You do not need source for stability. :)

I'm sorry I was not saying that this was not stable. I was just saying that since this is not CM10 source, it is getting the BT media fix from a different pool of code. In many cases the first builds are leaks and generally more stable at first.

I really see a new build of a newly released version of android built from source and fully stable in comparison to a port that comes from a stable build.

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Just because this isnt "Sourcebuilt" doesnt mean its not going to work. I think ive proved that ports can be just as stable if not more stable. You do not need source for stability. :)

No body here cares where you built this from. We are just grateful for the ROM and we all wanna help you get it right. May after you polish this, I will ask for some stuff to be added if possible :p
I don't think anyone even reads the disclaimer any more. What we read is the "Flashing instructions" and only if it has something "Bold" or "Red". I sometimes read the "Not working" part, though I flash anyways, hahaha...

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Of course, the advanced settings are grayed out (I know they are for the nexus S). And in "Performance", you cannot change the minimum and maximum clock speeds (I never do, but I'm just reporting).
The big problem is the camera. It is very laggy in performance and the quality is not good at all (for video recording). Also, you cannot change the size of the video (720, 1080, etc...). Though the "Funny Faces" are working perfect, hahaha...

Thanks for the heads up. Already fixed :)

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry I was not saying that this was not stable. I was just saying that since this is not CM10 source, it is getting the BT media fix from a different pool of code. In many cases the first builds are leaks and generally more stable at first.

I really see a new build of a newly released version of android built from source and fully stable in comparison to a port that comes from a stable build.

Ok my mistake. Got a dozen things going on.

noriyori

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

also, I noticed this in 3 as well, the media volume starts very low even when turned up all the way, but lowering and raising the volume on the volume prompt fixes immediately.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

The rotation is really smooth. And for the YouTube application, it's working well for me. It did try to force close on me the first time but then I played a lot of stuff and even in HD on 4G...

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Come on man. Where is the next build? You have to give me something. I didn't go to work today, you have to take this opportunity. Today, I'm a flashing maniac...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12