[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shibby22

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/21/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 4]

Okay, I will try re-installing and see if it still does it. If it continues to happen, I will let you know. Thanks!

cmeans90

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site

OK SD card isn't being recognized is there a work around that. Other than that its running great thank you for your hard work.

openintro54

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site

I added new kernels to the op. Feel free to flash away.

What are the differences between the two? Any preference?

Should I flash the new Nightly 4 and then the new kernel?

Thanks again for all of your work. The stability of this ROM at such an early stage is impressive.

aboulsaoudm

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

okay so i installed nightly 4 and everything went well i fully charged it then calibrated the battery, and then i went out and i just came back from my outing, while i was out i got LOS once. any solution for this LOS?

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Mine does....maybe it was something you did to anger God.....I remember him sayin somethin about it at the last supper...mmmm...good fish.

Very funny...

I experienced my first LoS in trying the zip from xda on LoS will see what happens

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

I haven't experienced any yet...

OK SD card isn't being recognized is there a work around that. Other than that its running great thank you for your hard work.

Mine is recognized. It is there under "sdcard1" under "storage" in the files manager. And also when I connect it to the PC, it is still recognized. Both the internal and the external...

Status
Not open for further replies.