[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

contact25

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Love the ROM. Only one hour on this build and I can tell and feel the difference from the 1st and 2nd build. Keep up the good work. ;)

Also wanted to know is it safe to use Tb to restore apps and app data? I did for a few apps and no problems so far.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Shibby22

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/21/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 4]

reported earlier that my phone would randomly turn off at the end of phone calls. I started over with clean installs, and I am running knightly 4 with the sbrissens 8.20 kernel. I definitely am experiencing frequent LoS. Toggling airplane mode fixes this. I notice that the LoS usually comes out of the lock screen. I have not experienced the original "phone turning off" problem since the re-installs. Thanks guys, keep up good work.

redx1989

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site

Experienced Los for about 10 minutes now well 4g works but 3g didn't and the tasker app won't install, I flashed old kernel didn't help rebooted, turned it off didn't help even airplane toggle didn't... So I decided to download Phantom's Kernel using 4g, but couple minutes later 4g disconnected and my 3g was back

Shaikh

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I too am still getting LOS, it seems to happen usually when I am not connected to WiFi or when WiFi is turned off. Airplane toggle has fixed it every time though.

But it's definitely my daily driver :)
Thank you for all the hard work!

redx1989

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site

Anybody having problems with Netflix? Every time I try to watch once it rotates it reboots to boot animation

lifehacker101

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
All: If you are still getting LoS, go to settings>about phone and look under kernel version. If the date there is not 8-20-12 you are not on the latest kernel. The latest kernel is available for download in the op. Flash with included recovery after cache and dalvik cache wipe. This should fix your problem.

If you are on the latest kernel already and are still getting los. Wipe cache and dalvik then reflash it.

jaron711

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm using vanilla CM10, but to use emoji you have to enable it in the messaging app, through settings. Then whoever you want to send an emoji to, you open up the thread, press the menu button and select Insert emojis. I don't know if this helps, but let me know if it does or doesn't.

Thanks I feel like a idiot for not trying that

jaron711

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

Seems any music players on all of these JB rom act funny.. some tracks won't play and there will be more than one of the same track... anyone else having issues with that? I'm on N4 Fh13 sprint

ACESFULL23

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

All: If you are still getting LoS, go to settings>about phone and look under kernel version. If the date there is not 8-20-12 you are not on the latest kernel. The latest kernel is available for download in the op. Flash with included recovery after cache and dalvik cache wipe. This should fix your problem.

If you are on the latest kernel already and are still getting los. Wipe cache and dalvik then reflash it.

Updating to this kernel as I had a few short LOS periods and now I have rotational issues again. I am attempting to reflash to see if that fixes it - will report back with findings.

EDIT - I am on US Cellular

Last edited:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol