[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoggDropper

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Sprint][JB][08/21/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

I tried using mobile odin to flash Sbrissens kernel that is in the OP but as soon as i select it in mobile odin a box comes up saying "Partition could not be found in file." Any help?

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I tried using mobile odin to flash Sbrissens kernel that is in the OP but as soon as i select it in mobile odin a box comes up saying "Partition could not be found in file." Any help?

Pull out boot.img from zip and flash that thru Mobil odin

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

sharky481232

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

So, I have been following this thread since day 1. Finally flashed Nightly 4, LOVE THIS ROM! I have been running it since last night (14 hours now), no LOS, no random airplane mode, everything seems to be in working order thus far. GREAT WORK DK!

Saito2185

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site

was using SB's newest kernel and still got LoS, forgot to wipe Cache and Dalvek before flashing it DX.. Ill let the kernel settle today and see how everything goes

SB's 8-20 kernel
JB Nightly 4
FH13 Modem
7-17 Gapps from OP

calisro

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

For those having issues flashing with mobile odin due to the partition thing. I was able to use mobile odin to flash the direct boot CWM here:

Cyanogenmod Epic Touch: Tools

Then from there, I just flashed the CM10 like normal. I don't know if this is an 'approved' method but it worked for me.

Now, back to my question that was skipped. :) Is it normal to have the 'upgrading android' happen on every boot? I know its not related to the way I flashed because I flashed the way the OP said the 1st time and I still got that 'upgrading android' with every boot. I only moved to mobile odin so that I can keep my 'flash count' and yellow triangle off the epic4gt.

passingintime

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site

I noticed that happened. Kinda sucks, but to error is human. Are there any other ways to get auto updates about this Rom and new releases? My bad if it's obvious, I'm still just a bit newbish. Loving the Rom so far though. Updated today and the Bluetooth music streaming issue I was having seems to be gone. I haven't experienced many other problems though, aside from chrome hanging a bit sometimes and the lack of Swype which is killing me. Haha.

comptonhubbard

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site

I've asked this question before with no answer, so I'll ask you directly - can the boot animation sound be enabled in this ROM? I have the S3 boot animation and would like to add the sound. Is that possible - I'm not asking you to do it, I just want to know if it's possible.

DPtheKid

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site

The only problem is how do I side load apps there is no option to install apps not in market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma