[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniffo

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any experiences with speakerphone while in a call? On multiple occasions the other person has told me they either can't hear me or the sound is very muffled.

Sent from my SPH-D710

thecloudyowl

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Sprint][JB][08/21/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Has anyone had any experiences with speakerphone while in a call? On multiple occasions the other person has told me they either can't hear me or the sound is very muffled.

Sent from my SPH-D710

I'm experiencing this also grant it i'm still on Nightly 3. I'm waiting to get on Nightly 4 and i'll report back.

tonydelante

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/21/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 4]

Noob Question... I recently lost my SD card and was wondering If I mobile odin Sbrissens Kernal what version of CWM will I get and will it recognize internal SD in recovery. I accidentally clicked "flash clockwordmod recovery" in rom manager thinking it would give me a choice and it reverted back to 5.xxx which didn't give me an option to use internal sd to flash a rom.

DK, do you have a response to my above question?

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Got a Q. Hope someone can answer since my searching google/here/xda didn't reveal anything. There are two kernels listed in the OP.

Anything documenting the differences in the kernels? Also, Is there one which is *more* recommended over the other?

Well, the people over at XDA are more content with SBrissen ROM and Kernel. So, I would say stick to this one...

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][JB][08/21/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightly 4]

Noob Question... I recently lost my SD card and was wondering If I mobile odin Sbrissens Kernal what version of CWM will I get and will it recognize internal SD in recovery. I accidentally clicked "flash clockwordmod recovery" in rom manager thinking it would give me a choice and it reverted back to 5.xxx which didn't give me an option to use internal sd to flash a rom.

If you flash the Sbrissen kernel you would get the CWM6. You can also flash any of the safe AOKP kernels or may be AGAT, then boot into recovery and then flash whatever you want from there.

I'm not an expert, but that's what I would to resolve this issue.
Hope this helps and hope your day gets better from now on...

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

4shared is having issues right now. Im trying to upload Build 5 but keep getting "Incorrect Server Response"

So, what's new? Did you add something? Did you fix something?
And well, where is it?
The F5 button is almost broken, you have to do something about this. Hahaha...

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Rebased on 08-22-12 Euroskank Nightly. Few minor fixes. Fixed some screw ups on my end.

Well, I just wanted to know if the LoS or "The Airplane Mode Issue" is tracked down. Today, I was travelling to another city and I kept getting it like crazy. The problem is that I live in one city and work in another. So, I do this a lot. But I still can't give this ROM up, hahaha.
Anyway, I was just eager to try this one out...

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

You can upload it to a temporary location or something. May be dropbox or adrive or something.
But you have to do it. I"ll tell you why. I went and flashed another ROM from "You know where" :p and I didn't like it that much. Now I wanna return back to this ROM, but I won't flash build 4 and then after an hour or something redo everything again for build 5.
So, release me from my pain and upload it anywhere :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.