[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsanders77

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Sprint][JB][08/21/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Been watching this tread like a daily soap opera. Keep the builds coming, looking forward to a fully stable version of this ROM. VIVA LA DK2!!!!

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
You can upload it to a temporary location or something. May be dropbox or adrive or something.
But you have to do it. I"ll tell you why. I went and flashed another ROM from "You know where" :p and I didn't like it that much. Now I wanna return back to this ROM, but I won't flash build 4 and then after an hour or something redo everything again for build 5.
So, release me from my pain and upload it anywhere :'(

Mmmmmaaaaayyyyyybbbbbeeeee

macjenny

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

google play is not working for me i try to update youtube or download something and say error (rpc:aec:0) retrieving info. from server....is only me....:'( good rom

tonydelante

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site

Can anybody tell me where I can find "Sbrissens Kernel w/ ClockworkMod 6.0.1.0 Recovery" to use in mobile Odin

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

Every link I find for sbrissen just times out. Can someone please get me a permanent working link for sbrissen

Use this instead.

To your credit, it's really difficult to figure that out. The redirects from the forums to the Paypal button have an expiring session ID in them, so you can't use those, and need to know the proper format of the direct link.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

wsoxrock

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Use this instead.

To your credit, it's really difficult to figure that out. The redirects from the forums to the Paypal button have an expiring session ID in them, so you can't use those, and need to know the proper format of the direct link.

I believe due to security reasons you will have to get link directly from the person you are donating to. They will have to pull link from their PayPal account.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site

Use this instead.

I believe due to security reasons you will have to get link directly from the person you are donating to. They will have to pull link from their PayPal account.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

The link I posted above will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy