Status
Not open for further replies.

thecloudyowl

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Ok i straight passed out last night. So no one got the build 5 booting?

It only boots up with low rider gapps and gets a little wacky (blackscreen) after setting up gmail to phone.

On my daily n3 for now (love this setup lol) no los at all :D

DK N3 - SB 8/20 Kernel - LowRider gapps - FH13

Last edited:

thecloudyowl

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Sprint][JB][08/21/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Ok i straight passed out last night. So no one got the build 5 booting?

It appears that the majority of us who attempted were able to boot and get into the os but after doing the account setup, the wizard would crash and all we were left with was a black screen with a notification bar. I followed your methods and passed out before attempting again with Lowrider. I'm sitting happy as a clam on nightly 4 and i've only had one airplane mode bug but it went unnoticed since i use automateit to detect for that and to turn airplane mode off when it gets triggered.

EggotheKilljoy

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
There is a free version of mobile Odin out there for download. Its not in the op anymore.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

But is it necessary? This rom seems to offer more than the CM10 build that's on XDA, and the one there only seems to require a safe recovery when on ICS, and or course GB recoveries are fine as well. I just don't want to go through the trouble of using Odin or Mobile Odin just to get this rom.

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
But is it necessary? This rom seems to offer more than the CM10 build that's on XDA, and the one there only seems to require a safe recovery when on ICS, and or course GB recoveries are fine as well. I just don't want to go through the trouble of using Odin or Mobile Odin just to get this rom.

Then dont use the rom. If you choose to use another method you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK.

sosovoo

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

From my experience you can flash from cwm5 but I've noticed los is better when flashing from sb cwm6 from Mobil Odin on a GB based rom.

DK N3 - SB 8/20 Kernel - LowRider gapps - FH13 (Daily)

thecloudyowl

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site

Setup wizard crashing? That is a Gapp. I didnt include that in my rom at all. Did anyone attempt to flash my rom alone?

Last night i flashed the rom alone and i didn't make it past the samsung splash screen. I tried it again with the gapps 7/17 again didn't make it past the samsung splash screen. Lastly i tried it with the gapps 7/26 and i made it to the crashing of the setup wizard. My install process was the same as described in the op.

MiguelHogue

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
An update had one random freeze... and one random freeze and reboot ( phone was on the charger)....yes this is coming from a clean install :p

Would have did a log cat but not sure how I would have under the circumstances

-Sent From My Blue Kuban Themed Tapatalk Like A Boss

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

It only boots up with low rider gapps and gets a little wacky (blackscreen) after setting up gmail to phone.

On my daily n3 for now (love this setup lol) no los at all :D

DK N3 - SB 8/20 Kernel - LowRider gapps - FH13

LUCKY YOU...

ahmadshawki

May 1, 2011
Visit site

Last night i flashed the rom alone and i didn't make it past the samsung splash screen. I tried it again with the gapps 7/17 again didn't make it past the samsung splash screen. Lastly i tried it with the gapps 7/26 and i made it to the crashing of the setup wizard. My install process was the same as described in the op.

Me too. I tried booting it without any GAPPS and I never went passed the boot animation. I left it more than 20 minutes but in vain.

Status
Not open for further replies.