[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecloudyowl

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][Sprint][JB][08/21/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

i agree on that work front. been here since 6am go another 3 hours to go.

need :coffee: wish for :beer:

edit: but just so you know DK i've established an ssh tunnel to my server at home so i can pipe my traffic out to there so i can still access these forums while i'm at work.

Last edited:

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

i agree on that work front. been here since 6am go another 3 hours to go.

need :coffee: wish for :beer:

edit: but just so you know DK i've established an ssh tunnel to my server at home so i can pipe my traffic out to there so i can still access these forums while i'm at work.

hell yea man, i vpn to my house lol

hrffd

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site

Airplane still coming on, "Working with PhantomPhreak53 for a fix"

I asked him myself, he said you are just.. "kanging".. his code and he is not working with you at all?

On Topic.. When will there be a fix?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Airplane still coming on, "Working with PhantomPhreak53 for a fix"

I asked him myself, he said you are just.. "kanging".. his code and he is not working with you at all?

On Topic.. When will there be a fix?

Ok lets get something straight here. Phantomphreak is kanging sbrissen and the Cyanogenmod team. Sbrissen built the device tree from scratch. Phantom took sbrissens device tree and merged it with cyanogenmod code. Bam you got CM10 "Built from source" for the ET4G. Even Phantoms kernel is a direct kang of sbrissens kernel source. We all have Jellybean because of Sbrissens hard work. Phantom is just a guility of kanging code as i am.

hrffd

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Ok lets get something straight here. Phantomphreak is kanging sbrissen and the Cyanogenmod team. Sbrissen built the device tree from scratch. Phantom took sbrissens device tree and merged it with cyanogenmod code. Bam you got CM10 "Built from source" for the ET4G. Even Phantoms kernel is a direct kang of sbrissens kernel source. We all have Jellybean because of Sbrissens hard work. Phantom is just a guility of kanging code as i am.

Oh yes. But Phantom and Sbrissen are ACTUALLY working together and tackling bugs together, and sharing their achievements between each other. You stating you are working with Phantom when he has no association with you AT ALL, is very ignorant. So i'm just asking why you have working with there, and not 'waiting for Phantom to find a fix.'

Reactions: odub303

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Oh yes. But Phantom and Sbrissen are ACTUALLY working together and tackling bugs together, and sharing their achievements between each other. You stating you are working with Phantom when he has no association with you AT ALL, is very ignorant. So i'm just asking why you have working with there, and not 'waiting for Phantom to find a fix.'

Thats where you are wrong. Would you like to see the pms between myself and phantomphreak?

plagaderock

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Here we go again. In flood the trolls and the inevitable lock will shortly follow one again halting everything. I'm so glad I left xda I feel truly ashamed that I even came from there in the first place, this all used to be about getting working builds going now it's just a flood of kids from xda whining about who built this or who stole that. Give it a god damned rest, we all know your butt hurt and no one gives a crap about it anymore.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: deakelem

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

Here we go again. In flood the trolls and the inevitable lock will shortly follow one again halting everything. I'm so glad I left xda I feel truly ashamed that I even came from there in the first place, this all used to be about getting working builds going now it's just a flood of kids from xda whining about who built this or who stole that. Give it a god damned rest, we all know your butt hurt and no one gives a crap about it anymore.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

lol butt hurt.. from workaholics right?

Status
Not open for further replies.